Tom Foolery Photo Booth
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £250
Fantastically fun photo booth hire from Tom Foolery!
LightningShare instant uploads
HUGE prop boxes
Fun & Interactive staff
Choice of interior curtains and exterior colours
Online event gallery
- What services do you offer?Photo Booth hire is all we do, and we're pretty damn good at it! Our booth is the most feature-packed you'll see anywhere and your guests will be talking about it for ages afterwards!
- What does the wedding package include?We offer a variety of packages, depending on the clients needs & desires. Our Standard Hire, which is suitable for weddings and parties includes all of the following: Delivery, setup & cleardown with 100 miles of our office Three hours of running time Unlimited visits to the booth and an instant print every time Fun and interactive uniformed booth attendants HUGE prop boxes Choice of photo layouts Choice of external colours Choice of interior curtain Insta-style filters Animated GIFs HyperCam LightningShare Prints uploaded to Facebook and a gallery on our website with every photo taken uploaded overnight DVD sent post-event with all of your images and videos
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never
- What style of photos do you take?Strip Prints, Postcards, Single-shot and they can be in landscape or portrait orientation
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon DSLR Camera, Mitsubishi Dye Sublimination Printer, Apple Mac
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, we'll upload copies of your prints to our Facebook page, and create an online gallery on our website with every individual image captured. Your guests are free to download all of the images, and reprints and enlargements can be ordered directly for a very small fee. If you're using our LightningShare option, the images are online before they're even printed - meaning your guests can get copies to their phones immediately.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Uploads are done overnight, DVD sent out within a week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You will receive a digital copy of every photo taken via DVD, or you can download them from our website.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Depending on numbers, there's usually two booth attendants at every event.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have many contacts within the industry and quite often pass work between ourselves and support each other as needed. We've never failed to carry out our obligations, to date!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We retain copyright on all images taken and retain the right to use them for advertising or promotional purposes. You & your guests are free to use the digital and printed versions however you wish after your event at no additional cost.