Time for Tea Parties
Vintage crockery hire and catering for weddings and tea parties.
We have an extensive collection of beautiful vintage china available to hire. There is nothing quite like the taste of tea from a bone china cup.
Whatever event you are planning, whether it is a wedding or a family tea, our china will make it very special. We specialize in afternoon tea for any size, from 10 to 200 and pride ourselves on the fact that all our products are free range, home made and provided with an exceptional attention to detail. We are extremely flexible and love to work with our clients to provide exactly the package they are looking for. Contact us and we are sure you won't be dissappointed.
Pauline• 3 Feb 2018
"I would like to say a big thank you. Time to Tea, was amazing.. helpful, lovely ladies. The food was amazing, very fresh, taste and cakes were amazing.
They arrived promptly set up, and nothing was too much trouble.
Everyone was impressed with the quality of the food and the whole party was lovely.
A big thank you to Wendy, fir making my mother in laws 90th a big success.
Celia Harris• 14 Jan 2017
"We had a wonderful time for my Mums 80th Birthday Afternoon Tea. 65 guests sat down to a superb spread, everyone said the food was very well presented, excellent quality and just the right quantity. The cakes were yummy! The crockery was loved by all.The service was very friendly, the servers very helpful, attentive, chatty and we were not rushed. Nothing was too much trouble. They looked after Mum wonderfully too. It helped make her day perfect.
I would recommend Time for Tea Parties wholehe...
Sarah• 1 Nov 2016
Wendy and her team at Time for Tea Parties did a great job for my afternoon tea baby shower. They were prompt and professional and the decor really set the scene for a beautiful day. It was made very easy for me as they set everything out and then collect it at the end of the day. The team even went so far as a gift of a baby boy poem in a frame that has pride of place in the nursery! A big thank you to all of you, I will definitely recommend you guys to everyone! Sarah
Cheryl Kidd• 17 Jan 2018
Wendy and her team are amazing! the food is incredible, staff are friendly and really helpful and patient. I can not say one thing bad about them they were brilliant.
I would highly recommend, very accommodating.
Alison matthews• 25 May 2019
From start to finish a brilliant service. The food was amazing the beautiful China just the detail
and presentation was exceptional.
Wendy looked after us from the beginning and made me feel stress free. She helped me with my menus and they were perfect.
All staff were wonderful. A big big thank you from a very very happy bride and groom.
- What services do you offer?We provide bespoke afternoon tea and buffets both hot and cold as well as canapes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can prepare food either at the venue or prior to arriving
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus are bespoke and flexible to suit the client
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?English, Italien and Asian with desserts being our speciality
- Do you offer special menus?We can cater for vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and lactose intolerant
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?We don't provide alcohol as a rule
- What is included in the menu?Our menus are bespoke and created around what you would like