As well as his duties as lead vocalist for one of the best Rock 'n' Roll bands on the circuit, Tim Lomas is also available to book as a solo act singing to high quality backing tracks.
Alongside all your Rock 'n' Roll / Rockabilly & Elvis Presley favourites, Tim can also perform a selection of other musical styles: swing sixties pop, country, soul and more ... including a selection Christmas classics
Jane• 7 Jul 2018
Tim was absolutely brilliant. Loved his voice and music and he was so good even my husband danced! He arrived early so everything was set up before the guests arrived and waited till everyone had gone before packing up. Can highly recommend him.
Greg campbell• 15 Jul 2017
Very happy with Tim's performance, really got the crowd going, would definitely hire again, really impressed.
Jackie H.• 17 Mar 2018
Great service, communication and value for money. Booked at short notice for 60th Wedding Anniversary and went down well with everybody who attended. Couldn’t have asked for better. Thank you Tim you made the evening brilliant for the happy couple.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If your favourite tune is not currently in my repertoire, I can add it as long as a suitable backing track is available and there is sufficient notice to learn it. In these circumstances, and additional charge may be made to cover the purchase of the track and the rehearsal time. The more notice I have, the more likely it is that I will be able to accommodate the request ..
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would not usually sing for more than 1 hour at a time, and would break for 20-30 minutes between sets. I can provide suitable background music in these breaks, and canoptionally act as DJ during before and after the performance for an additional fee (currently £100 for up to 3 hours total DJ time).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have my own PA and lighting.
- How long do you play for?I can do anything from 2 sets of 30 minutes each (or a single 1 hour set) up to 3 sets of 1 hour each ... please see the pricing information in my profile as a guide.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I mainly work at private parties, weddings and functions ... but can work in just about any kind of environment.
1950s Rock 'n' Roll
Later Elvis Presley numbers
Some Country & Westerm (Dwight Yoakam, Buck Owens, Randy Travis, etc.)
Some Swing numbers
A couple of early soul numbers (Otis Redding, Ray Charles, etc...