Tim is a popular and accomplished Rock 'n' Roll singer who regularly tours the country as part of one of the most popular rock and roll bands on the circuit.
Over the years, Tim has performed at various festivals, events and private parties.
With a warm and versatile voice, Tim will provide the perfect backdrop to your event. From "take no prisoners" rock 'n' roll classics (such as "Rock Around The Clock", "Jailhouse Rock" or "Move It") to the smooth vocal stylings of Frank Sinatra and the "rat pack" (such as "Something Stupid", "Come Fly With Me", "Memories Are Made Of This", "New York, New York", etc.), Tim will have you on your feet jiving, bopping or just swaying.
As a keen Elvis Presley fan, Tim covers many of the favourite songs from his movies and later years (including "D'ya Ever", "G.I. Blues", "Return To Sender") alongside his earlier rockin' numbers ("Blue Moon Of Kentucky", "Such A Night" and more) and romantic ballads.
If Country & Western is more your style, Tim has y...
Jane• 7 Jul 2018
Tim was absolutely brilliant. Loved his voice and music and he was so good even my husband danced! He arrived early so everything was set up before the guests arrived and waited till everyone had gone before packing up. Can highly recommend him.
Greg campbell• 15 Jul 2017
Very happy with Tim's performance, really got the crowd going, would definitely hire again, really impressed.
Jackie H.• 17 Mar 2018
Great service, communication and value for money. Booked at short notice for 60th Wedding Anniversary and went down well with everybody who attended. Couldn’t have asked for better. Thank you Tim you made the evening brilliant for the happy couple.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I mainly work at private parties, weddings and functions ... but can work in just about any kind of environment.
- How long do you play for?I can do anything from 2 sets of 30 minutes each (or a single 1 hour set) up to 3 sets of 1 hour each ... please see the pricing information in my profile as a guide.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have my own PA and lighting.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If your favourite tune is not currently in my repertoire, I can add it as long as a suitable backing track is available and there is sufficient notice to learn it. In these circumstances, and additional charge may be made to cover the purchase of the track and the rehearsal time. The more notice I have, the more likely it is that I will be able to accommodate the request ..
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would not usually sing for more than 1 hour at a time, and would break for 20-30 minutes between sets. I can provide suitable background music in these breaks, and canoptionally act as DJ during before and after the performance for an additional fee (currently £100 for up to 3 hours total DJ time).
1950s Rock 'n' Roll
Later Elvis Presley numbers
Some Country & Westerm (Dwight Yoakam, Buck Owens, Randy Travis, Johnny Cash, etc.)
Some Swing numbers (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, etc.)...