An award-winning musician (2017, 2019), I provide musical entertainment to enhance any event or occasion whether formal or informal: a Wedding; a Birthday, Anniversary or Retirement Party; a Christening; a Funeral; a Dinner or Function etc. I've just been awarded the silver Certificate of Excellence by top UK wedding site Bridebook: they said I was just 1 wedding review away from being awarded Gold (my non-wedding reviews did not qualify towards the award).
If you're looking specifically for a wedding musician, live music on sax during any stage of the day - the Wedding Service/Ceremony, the Drinks Reception, the Photography, the Wedding Breakfast, the Evening Interlude and/or even during the Evening Reception (I've played during every stage) creates an amazing ambience - unlike any other option. See my extensive repertoire here on Poptop - full of favourite wedding songs, which is continually up-dated. What's more I can play along with your DJ for added variety.
You can rely on me n...
bethany• 17 Aug 2018
Great saxophone player, reasonable price and lovely man, great addition to our wedding, would definetly recommend Tim to anyone.
Sophie Lupton• 31 Dec 2018
We booked Tim as a last minute act for our NYE Hollywood party. He was wonderful considering how last minute we contacted him. He managed to prepare music which was great for the theme and atmosphere. Great choices for the time of evening. Our only thing was that he did not introduce himself befpre starting. This, however was our fault as we didnt ask him to introduce himself.
All in all i would highly recommend Tim, he was perfect for what we needed and the quality of his playing was top notch...
Hanif• 21 Oct 2018
We booked Tim for a Charity event and it proved to be a great decision. Great repertoire of tunes which were played beautifully and really enjoyed by the guests. Very flexible in his approach and will definitely use Tim again for our events.
Jenette Davies, Mother of the Bride, 2018• 6 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your fabulous entertainment on Saturday at Grace & Philips Wedding Ball. Everybody really enjoyed your performance & you created a lovely relaxed atmosphere we really appreciate your hard work & help in making Grace & Philip’s day so special. Jenette. Jenette Davies, Mother of the Bride, 2018
Martin & Alison Bacon• 26 Feb 2016
Hi Tim, You did a superb job at our wedding. Thank you for playing so beautifully at our wedding, lots of people have commented on how good you were. I have recommended you to all my friends and business contacts, maybe you would consider playing at our party when all the building is completed. Thank you Martin and Alison. Martin & Alison Bacon, 2017
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks taken are agreed first with the client and timed to avoid minimal disruption. Any breaks are generally a max of 15mins unless it's a lunch break.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I will always endeavour to source a good-quality backing track for any song requested which I don't already have. I do have a huge tracklist already so clients usually find all they need is readily available.
- How much space do you require?My minimum comfortable area is 6' x 3'.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have! PLI is through the Musicians Union. All electrical equipment is PAT tested or still under guarantee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system. Lighting isn't a useful extra for a saxophonist so I don't provide lighting.
- How long do you play for?I can play for as long as the client wishes me to play, but I like to take a break every hour or so.
I play the tenor, alto and soprano saxes, each with its unique sound-quality, as well as the clarinet (which enhances a Vintage or Gatsby-themed Wedding or event). My vast and ever-developing reperto...