Let me introduce us, we are a five piece Rock ‘n’ Roll style band who cover songs from the 1950’s and We are a female fronted 5 piece Rock 'n' Roll style band Covering music from the
1950's era bringing you the best of Rock 'n' Roll, DooWop, Rockabilly & All things Jive
We have much experience playing many different venues and events from playing in a small café to motorbike events at race circuits in front of very large audiences.
The Del Sharron’s have been together for over 10 years with extensive gigging all around the Midlands they have experience and know how to entertain a crowd.
The Del Sharron's are very versatile and can usually adapt to most events and venues. We have performed in many places anything from a small pub to cafes peoples back gardens rallies and festivals, both indoors and outdoors. We can also perform privately for your chosen event for example birthdays, Weddings and anniversaries, retirement parties you name it well play it!!
Matt• July 15, 2017
"Mallory Park Race Circuit Bike Bonanza - Emily
The Del Sharron’s played at our Bike Bonanza in July.
This is the third time the band have played at one of our events and once again they were undoubtedly brilliant, they had everybody up on their feet and on the dance floor. We cannot keep track of how many people have got in touch letting us know how fantastic they were!
Matt• May 13, 2017
"Sara and Forbes Wedding
Where on earth do I start!!
Matt, we cannot thank you and the band enough for everything you did on Saturday.
From getting there nice and early and set up, to stuffing yourselves with cake just to get us some winners. It was so kind of you to let us use your microphone and also play our ipod.
But the MUSIC!! Oh my goodness me, you were all so amazing.
I had the time of life, which I knew I would, but watching all of my friends and family dance along and enjoy themselves as you performed was even better. The feedback from our guests on your performance has been overwhelming.
Thank you for learning Not fade away for me and my dad. He rarely gets up and dances but he was loving it, I could tell!
Thank you, thank you, thank you and I hope I get to see you guys again one day!
With love from
Sara and Forbes
Matt• Sept. 3, 2016
"Ecclesbourne Valley Railway Tune and chips Rock n Roll Train - Leigh
We were very impressed with the band, acting professionally and sounding great in an unusual situation on board our train. The guests certainly enjoyed the music, as could be seen with them all singing along and enjoying the evening. We'll certainly consider booking the band for future events!"
Matthew J Collins• July 8, 2016
"Sally and Nick's Wedding
""BOOK THIS BAND. DO IT. DO IT NOW""
We booked the Del Sharrons to play at our wedding after seeing their poster advertising a gig at our local pub. Having not seen them we decided to travel to the other side of Leicester as it was clear they were in demand but we didn't want to book a band without seeing them first. Wow. After the first song our mind was made up & we booked them there and then.
We asked Matt if it would be possible to learn a song for our first dance - it wasn't a rock n roll song but we wanted a rock n roll twist to it to fit in with both the theme of the wedding, and the dance that we'd been learning for months. They happily obliged, even booking some studio time so we could have the song before the big day. I hadn't really considered how big a deal this was at the time but now can see how much trouble they went to to help us. The song, for anyone that's interested, was Mr Brightside & The Del Sharrons absolutely smashed it. They were awesome!"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a 5 piece Rock 'n' Roll style band who cover music from 50's and 60's era
- What are the highlights of your career?We played at Wembley Stadium as part of the prematch showcase entertainment for Club Wembley for the build up for the Fa Cup Semi Finals and Finals, The League cup Final and the Charity Shield, we get to mix with the football supporters of both teams entertaining them while they enjoy the special atmosphere of the world famous national football stadium
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?we are very versatile and can usually adapt to most events and venues we are a young band playing old songs, songs which were originally performed by the younger generation and because of that we are unique and have that slight edge on most other bands
- What kind of events do you usually serve?The Del Sharron's are very versatile and can usually adapt to most events and venues. We have performed in many places anything from a small pub to cafes peoples back gardens rallies and festivals, both indoors and outdoors to football stadiums. We can also perform privately
- Who are your previous clients?Hermitage FM, The Victoria Bike, Thurmaston Pwmc, Woodcote Steam Rally north west Leicestershire district council The Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways Heather Music festival, Tysoe Social Club Mallory Park Racing Circuit HME Collective Club Wembley Warble Entertainment Live Music Management Catthorpe Manor Estate
- How can event planners pay for your services?Normally through cash at the end of the night but we also offer alternate ways to pay I.e BACS
- How long do you play for?we can offer 1 x 30 1 x 45 1 60 1 x 80, 2 x 30 2 x 45 2 x 60 3 x 30 3 x 40 minute sets all at different costs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a high quality PA system that is versatile to accommodate different sized events and basic stage lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we are always up to date
- How much space do you require?4m x 5m (13ft x 16ft) Where the event is being held in a marquee or similar, the band must have a level hard floor, as grass or matting are not safe surfaces.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?we will be happy to learn a song, anymore songs there will be an additional cost
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We recommend 15 mins minimum between our sets
The Big Bopper
Bill Haley and the Comets