"Fantastic music! Thank you so much" Joanna Lumley
"You have an amazing sound...everybody loved you!" Peter Capaldi
The Winklepickers are a lively, talented and upmarket band who are perfect for any wedding or party. Typically a 5 piece of male vocals with guitar, double bass, drums, saxophone and keyboard, the band perform a variety of classic and upbeat tunes from the 50’s to current day. From Sinatra to Sheeran, Presley to Pharrell Williams, The Winklepickers can do it all whilst adding their unique touch which will leave your guests talking about your wedding or party for years to come!
After performing together for over ten years, these guys know just what to play to get your event going. They have travelled the world and worked with global companies Mark & Spencer, Harvey Nichols and Gumtree to name just a few at venues such as The Ritz, The Barbican Centre, Millbank Tower, Merchant Taylors Hall and The Institute Of Contemporary Art.
To guarantee that booking the entertainmen...
Alison Fox• 22 Feb 2017
"Communication with the band was excellent and they made sure that everything fitted to our plans.
The audience was a mixed age group and the play list suited everyone.
Great sound quality and the double bass made it just a little bit different. Couldn't fault them a great evening."
Laura• 28 Jun 2017
Friendly, professional, wonderful people. Everyone commented how good you all were...
Sophie Lancaster• 22 Nov 2018
Firstly, really friendly guys who were able to be flexible with what suited our corporate event. Got back to me really quickly and were early on the day to make sure they were set up. Plus played great music which I know the client loved. Would definitely recommend and book again!
Sarah & Jon• 19 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for being so fabulous! You really were awesome and we've had so many good comments from everybody saying how great you were. I've told you before about how I knew you'd be great. Well...you blew my expectations out of the water! I did not in my wildest dreams think that you would have such an effect on everyone. Some people who I just did not expect to see dancing were up there all night! It just could not have been better! I only wish we could have that night back! I don't kno...
Steph & Alex• 31 Aug 2018
Hi Ben, Thank you SO MUCH for playing at our wedding. We loved your music and were especially impressed with your version of Counting Stars. You were all so friendly and we are so glad we discovered you. You helped make the atmosphere fun yet relaxed and that is exactly what we wanted. Plus you got everyone on the dancefloor and kept them there the whole night! Wishing The Winklepickers the best of luck! All the very best, Steph and Alex
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic feel-good music for all ages!
- What are the highlights of your career?Members have been involved in live performances supporting the likes of Shola Ama, Status Quo and Simply Red.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, functions and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Marks and Spencers, Gumtree, NHS, Harvey Nichols, The Ritz, Barbican Centre, Millbank Tower, Merchant Taylors Hall
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, bank transfer or cheque.
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 1hr or 3 x 40mins but other timings are negotiable.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, up to £10million.
- How much space do you require?This depends on the size of band. Enough room for each musician to stand with an instrument.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?At least one 10 minute break.
Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson)
Happy (Pharrell Williams)
Cake By The Ocean (DNCE)
Domino (Jessie J)
Price Tag (Jessie J)
Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
Treasure (Bruno Mars)
Locked Out Of ...