The wild food kitchen offers wild and rustic style catering done with Cornish wild game, locally sourced produce and wild foraged foods. We have a passion for food and our aim is to bring you a taste of the countryside with our gourmet delights for your wedding, party or event in Cornwall and beyond.
Our festival menu includes (depending on the season)
-Wild garlic and nettle falafel, (with home made hummus slaw and sauces and a choice of bread)
-Slow cooked marinated and smoked wild venison, (with home made slaw and sauces and a choice of bread)
-Wild rabbit bunny chow (a south African rabbit curry and a bread bowl)
-Seared wild wood pigeon pita. (served with salad and elderberry reduction)
-Home made seaweed brownies
-Elderberry and elderflower cordial,
Why Choose Us?
- Edible wild food is super healthy and packed full of nutrients many of the foods we use are known as "superfoods" and contain a wide range of the good stuff
- We try to make ever...
- What services do you offer?catering, banquet menus, feast menus, bbq menus, tailor made for weddings
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?rustic and wild, bbq, british/world cuisine
- What is included in the menu?our menus are hand made for the customer with choices given from our website www.wildfoodkitchen.com
catering, wedding catering, street food catering, feast catering wild and rustic catering