The wild food kitchen offers wild and rustic style catering done with Cornish wild game, locally sourced produce and wild foraged foods. We have a passion for food and our aim is to bring you a taste of the countryside with our gourmet delights for your wedding, party or event in Cornwall and beyond.
Our festival menu includes (depending on the season)
-Wild garlic and nettle falafel, (with home made hummus slaw and sauces and a choice of bread)
-Slow cooked marinated and smoked wild venison, (with home made slaw and sauces and a choice of bread)
-Wild rabbit bunny chow (a south African rabbit curry and a bread bowl)
-Seared wild wood pigeon pita. (served with salad and elderberry reduction)
-Home made seaweed brownies
-Elderberry and elderflower cordial,
Why Choose Us?
- Edible wild food is super healthy and packed full of nutrients many of the foods we use are known as "superfoods" and contain a wide range of the good stuff
- We try to make ever...
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?rustic and wild, bbq, british/world cuisine
- What is included in the menu?our menus are hand made for the customer with choices given from our website www.wildfoodkitchen.com
- What services do you offer?catering, banquet menus, feast menus, bbq menus, tailor made for weddings
catering, wedding catering, street food catering, feast catering wild and rustic catering