Claire, The Welsh Songbird, is an award winning, professional, versatile and trained singer. With over 18 years performance experience and an extensive repertoire, you are guaranteed to add an extra WOW factor to any event.
Kirsty• 1 Nov 2017
Claire is absolutely amazing, she really made our day special, great voice and perfect for any wedding. - thank you
Laura• 1 Nov 2017
Friendly , professional and absolutely flawless. Wedding guests were telling us all day about how superb you are !!! Should charge higher fees as truly gifted X
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing at my best friend's wedding - THE most terrifying performance moment of my singing career! Singing at my amazing couples' weddings - every wedding is special! Singing in some of the biggest churches in Austria
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:With a sparkly personality, smooth vocals and 18 years performance experience, The Welshsongbird will create a chilled-out ambience to your event
- How long do you play for?For an evening function, I normally perform for either 2 / 3 * 45 minute sets. But this can be negotiated depending on your specific needs. For wedding ceremonies, generally couples want me to sing as guests arrive; for the big entrance; signing the register; as the couple leave. During a wedding afternoon reception, I perform for roughly 2/3 hours during canapés. I can also provide instrumental music if needed in between my sets.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Background singing in restaurants and bars. Weddings and functions
- How long do you play for?It really depends on what you need - I will cater for all your needs!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes during a 2/3 hour set.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! If it doesn't currently appear on my setlist, I will learn it for you with two weeks notice.
- How much space do you require?I can set up pretty much anywhere, as part of my PA can be charged so doesn’t necessarily needed a power source.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?My PA is PAT tested and I have public liability insurance.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a PAT tested PA, mic and lights (if necessary). I also provide background, ambience music if needed.
I have an extensive set of chilled out classics and upbeat acoustic covers