The VoxDolls combine beautiful harmonies with a fresh sound and ‘live lounge’ feel, to create the perfect ambience for any event. Whether you want to sip a glass of champagne listening to uplifting melodies, or dance the night away to some soulful Stevie Wonder, The VoxDolls are highly versatile in this way.
Singing their own unique covers of feel good favourites to modern day hits, think Ed Sheeran meets The Beatles, with a hint of Ella Fitzgerald thrown in for good measure :) The VoxDolls can tailor make their sets to suit your needs.
With 15 years combined experience in the music industry and their own successful solo careers performing across the globe, The VoxDolls know how important it is to chose the right music for your wedding or event and strive to go above and beyond to create a personal atmosphere for every occasion.
The VoxDolls are available with live piano or guitar (see video) or high quality backing tracks.
Heather Campbell• Aug. 4, 2018
It was a fantastic night! Their performance & professionalism made the job so much smoother and they're a great, friendly team to work with. I'd highly recommend & would love to work with them again in future!
Tom and Ryan• July 27, 2018
"The Voxdolls put my heart at ease by being flexible on all matters such as location, times and payment arrangements to ensure we were happy and relaxed about booking such an integral part of any wedding, the entertainment.
All of the guests commented on how wonderful they sounded and the pure class they brought to the evening. They even swapped outfits half way through. What you see on YouTube is what you get - an amazing sound and duo :-)
What a lovely and amazing team they are.
Thank you for making our day.
Ryan and Tom"
Sam and Sarah• June 23, 2018
"A delight to work with from start to finish. Their choice of songs during our drinks reception created the perfect, relaxed atmosphere we were wishing for on our special day.
Willow Tree House, Rye• July 15, 2017
Bethan and Lauren's voices are stunning and I had countless comments from my guests saying how much they enjoyed the entertainment. We've already re booked them for next year and would highly recommend. Two very talented and lovely ladies!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Feel good, professional act with unique, beautiful harmonies to add that special bit of sparkle to any event.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing in front of her majesty the Queen at the Epsom Races :)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We write all our own harmonies so our act is tight and because we wrote them, we can easily make changes in a heartbeat! We have sung together for 10 years so can read each other like a book when we're singing and blend effortlessly.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, VIP events, private parties, corporate functions, casinos etc
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed at many weddings across the country, at the Epsom races, Aintree, the Empire Casino as well as many other venues and companies for private, public and corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Event planners can contact us to discuss payment details.
- How long do you play for?Sets will vary depending on what you require. Eg: Songs scattered throughout your wedding ceremony 1 hour set x2 45 min sets x3 40 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA system which is PAT tested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have Public Liability Insurance and have fully PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?We require enough space to fit 2-3 people, microphone stands and a compact, small PA system (plugs nearby would be helpful, we will have an extension cable with us but please bear this in mind).
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course! We can customise 2-3 songs of your choice and put our unique VoxDolls twist on it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on how many sets your require. Eg if you require x2 45 min sets, we will take a 10-15 minute break and put together a suitable playlist so the music continues whilst we are having a sip of water!
Own PA system.
Public Liability Insured.
Customised Set Lists available.
The VoxDolls are available with a live guitarist, live pianist or high quality backing tracks.
A sample set list might include:
The Lumineers - Hey Ho
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Felix Jaehn - Ain't Nobody
The Beatles - Blackbird
Kings Of Leon - Use Somebody
Norah Jones - Sunrise
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Post Modern Jukebox - All About That Bass
Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Or for a more upbeat party set list:
Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Michael Buble - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
The O'Jays - Love Train
The Contours - Do You Love Me
Natalie Cole - This Will Be
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
Caro Emerald - That Man
Etta James - I Just Wanna Make Love
Tina Turner - Proud Mary