The University of Sheffield Gospel Choir is a Choir made up of students and non-students alike! With lots of experience in private bookings, we'll work with you to tailor our performance to your exact needs and requirements. Please note quotes will vary depending on distance travelled.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Birthdays, Charity events, Funerals, School celebrations, private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Local Schools, The University of Sheffield, St Lukes Charity to name a few
- How long do you play for?This is something to be decided between ourselves and the client, it depends on each performance.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA system and a band.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Our equipment is PAT tested
- How much space do you require?This depends on the type of performance, and how many Choir members we have. Whether we have a minimal band or full band.
We do have a repertoire, this changes and can be produced when an enquiry is made. We also take requests :)