VIP: The Ultimate Function Band
This international party band is made up of a collection of the highest quality professional session musicians and vocalists who specialise in performing choice party tracks from the wide ranging genres of Funk; Soul; Motown; Rock; Indie; Pop and Disco.
VIP has a wealth of experience performing at the very highest profile events at venues in London such as The Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair, The four Seasons in Canary Wharf and The Savoy on the Strand for clients such as Louis Vuitton, Rolex and BMW to name just a few. The versatility of the band means that they are not only ideal for corporate events but also for weddings and civil partnerships, university balls, birthday parties and barmitzfers, awards ceremonies and festivals. They have also proved to be very popular with the British Military and are engaged by the SAS, RAF, Army and Navy on their major events throughout the year.
VIP is led by Mathew Richardson Bmus (Hons) who is a former scho...
Jess Simons• 8 Sep 2018
We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all of your hard work. We had the most unbelievable time and we have had nothing but guests asking us where we found you.
Thank you so much again!
Keeley Rawlinson• 1 Oct 2016
The band were absolutely fantastic, we were more than happy with them. We had lots of great compliments from our guests about them.
Denise Burton• 16 Sep 2018
This band was the icing on the cake for the end of our wedding celebrations. Mat gave us the advice on when the band should play and was absolutely spot on. Everyone was up and dancing and making the most of it. I saw people dancing that I never thought would!! They played the music we asked for, and were very professional and fun throughout. The guests had a fantastic time, and did not want the band to stop. Our first dance had to be learned by the band without any chance to practice together, ...
Hannah Levy• 30 Jul 2016
We were more than happy with everything, it all went very smoothly. We thought the band were fantastic , we had lots of comments about how good you were and everyone seemed to enjoy it, so thanks!
diane wilkinson• 29 Jul 2016
What a amazing band everyone enjoyed themselves they were spot on. If I ever have a special party in the future I would book them again
- What are the highlights of your career?Its hard to say which of the many celebrity events would be the most high profile, but we have worked for and along side celebrities from the world of TV, Radio and Sport at some of the Countries fines hotels along with some of the biggest luxury brands including BMW, Rolex and Louis Vuitton.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The fact that we appeal to young and old in equal measure is something which comes up in testimonials again and again. We perform material across the ages like many bands, but looking at our video's & photo's you can see how everyone from their 20's to their 70's are on their feet and having a great time dancing to our music.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events Weddings Civil Partnerships University balls Birthday parties Barmitzfers Awards ceremonies Festivals Military Events
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends upon the timings for your event. If as is usually the case, the client wants 2x60 minute sets, it could be that a 30 minute break in the middle works well. It may be more or less. We will simply work with you.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, with enough notice we will always learn your first dance or special song.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash Cheque PayPal
- How long do you play for?2x45's 2x60's 3x40's
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Amgen, Bank of Ireland, Beresford’s Solicitors, BMW, Bolsover District Council, Bosch, Café Royal London, The Chambers of John Hand QC, Dell, Dior, The Dorchester London, Gonville & Gains College Cambridge, Hermes Paris, Halifax, I.B.M., IKEA,
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:This international party band is made up of a collection of the highest quality professional session musicians and vocalists who specialise in performing choice party tracks from the wide ranging genres of Funk; Soul; Motown; Rock; Indie; Pop and Disco.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?As standard VIP uses top of the range audio equipment which is installed and operated on each engagement by our very own team. Because the band is fully engineered this ensures the perfect sound mix for each and every event.
- How much space do you require?6m by 4m if possible
POP & Rock
All Night Long Lionel Richie
Alright Now Free
Beat It Michael Jackson
Billie Jean Michael Jackson
Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
Brown Sugar ...