The Two Tones
Verified bookings: 0
Price from: £600
Pricing Varies on Location, Distance, Time, and Equipment. Contact us for more information
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:London Based Folk pop Trio
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring Spain playing for a Spanish based artist.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Wide Repertoire of Anthemic Hits, guaranteed to get the crowd on their feet, Mix of Contemporary and Classics, infused with a healthy dose of country and folk, Adaptable live set up able to capture both big spaces and intimate events.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We've played regularly across a number of venue's in Liverpool. but have played across pub gigs, to weddings, to corporate
- Who are your previous clients?as a collective we've worked for such clients as Fairmont Hotels, Genre Music, Boots, Goldsmiths
- How can event planners pay for your services?payment can be discussed through our direct email;
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 min's but this can be discussed
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?we have our own PA
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We do indeed!
- How much space do you require?8 m width, 6 m depth and 4 m high
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Lets us know and we'll try our best to learn it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?30 minutes between sets
Mr Brightside - The Killers
I bet you look good on the dance floor -Arctic Monkeys
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Last Request - Paolo Nutini
Adventure of a lifetime - Coldplay
Mustang Sally - The...