The Tipsy Transit
A Cocktail/Frozen Cocktail and Bubbles Bar on Big Ol' Wheels. Based in Hampshire.
Our aim: to provide Alternative Alcoholic Beverages, carefully crafted and tailored to your event, creating a completely bespoke menu.
If you're hosting a Private Party, Wedding, or any other celebration, wow your guests with your very own mobile cocktail bar.
We offer flexible packages and bespoke drink menus so what are you waiting for? Let's get you a drink.
grace smith• 9 Mar 2019
A brilliant Bar that created a great atmosphere by impressing all my guests, Grace made sure we had all our favourite tipples stocked up behind the bar, giving it that extra personal touch that we haven't experienced before! The bar staff were happy, welcoming and willing to go the extra mile, I cannot recommend the company higher, a perfect extra to any party or celebration... (ps we all got very tipsy)
susie• 24 Mar 2019
"Fabulous team, and even better drinks.
They made my 50th Birthday Party something to truly remember, all my guests were so impressed that some of them have gone onto booking The Tipsy Transit for their upcoming 50th Birthdays, I couldn't recommend this mobile bar company any higher, will be hiring again for any big events in the future.
- What services do you offer?DRY HIRE You provide all beverages and ingredients needed to make your perfect drinks menu, whilst we use our mixologists to do the rest, bringing your drinks menu to life and flare. GUEST BAR We serve your guests who pay as they go by cash/card HOST BAR Treat your guests by putting an amount behind the bar for them to enjoy. Once the tab is maxed your guests will the be charged as they go ￼ OPEN BAR Feeling generous? A running tab will be kept throughout your event and your guests will not be charged. We will simply invoice you on completion of your event
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?no
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, We prefer to make bespoke menus.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Mobile Bar
- Do you offer special menus?yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?The open bar requires a booking fee of £200 and includes all of the following: * Secures your chosen date * Fully stocked bar for the duration of your event * Options to customise the bar, including an exclusive drinks menu * A Temporary Events Notice (TEN) to allow the sale of alcohol at your event if required * At least two fully qualified, friendly members of staff to run the bar for your event * Disposable glassware, paper straws so the environment is unharmed * Lots of fun The tab is then run throughout the event and payment is required within three days after the event .
You provide all the beverages and ingredients to make your perfect drinks and we will use our mixologist skills to serve them.
We serve your guests who pay as they go by cash/...