The Sing Along Waiters have over 20 years' experience working together at events all over the world,
they have become experts in celebration and their uncanny ability to read the audience and deliver an impeccable performance is breath-taking.
With clients including Manchester United FC, Bauer Media Group, Twickenham Stadium, Deloitte, The Principality Stadium Cardiff, plus sport and TV personalities, it is without doubt that the Sing Along Waiters are one of the country's most in demand double acts for weddings and corporate events
Terry Orchard• 2 Apr 2018
"Maurice and Darren were absolutely brilliant at my daughters wedding.
I booked them as a surprise and only my wife and myself knew about them. Everyone there didn’t have a clue so the surprise worked.
We had a brilliant time and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed their show.
They had everyone joining in and having fun and were the talk of the evening.
EXCELLENT GUYS AND THANK YOU."
Emma Darlington• 16 Jun 2018
"We booked these amazing waiters for our wedding in June. We wanted our wedding to be one big party and boy did these two not disappoint. From the very beginning they had the room in their hands. The comedy, the singing, the interaction with all of the guests and they got everyone involved including the children.
All of our family and friends said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. These guys made our wedding day so very special and we have the best memories that will last ...
Ben Pilmer• 2 Sep 2018
"We will never be able to thank these guys enough. We had over 100 guests and they had every single one of them singing along and joining in the fun. It is, by far, the most talked about and fondly remembered part of our day.
They were funny, great singers and professionals. My wife and I had no idea they were performing. They turned up at the beginning of the day, served drinks, gave out canapes and greeted guests like normal so you can imagine our surprise when they broke into song. They ha...
Martin Smith• 30 Aug 2018
We are so over the moon we booked you, the best money ever spent. Our wedding guests had no idea at all...then from the minute you started everyone was hooked and wanted more. We would one hundred percent recommend these two guys so good at what they do and you would never have guessed they were not real waiters as they interact with the real staff Absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for being part of an amazing day. Zoe & Martin aka Marvin..
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties and corporate events
- Who are your previous clients?Manchester United FC The Principality Stadium Cardiff Twickenham stadium, Village Hotels, G Casino, Bolton Wanderers FC (Reebok Stadium) Wigan Athletic FC (DW Stadium) Lancashire County Cricket Club, Aintree Race Course, Norbreck Castle, The Alderley Edge Hotel, Haigh Hall, Arley Hall, Lords Cricket Ground, The Imperial War Museum, North Mere Golf & Country Club, City of Manchester Stadium, Shrigley Hall, Hotel Midland Hotel (Manchester), Rendezvous 1 (Manchester) Victoria & Albert Hotel (Manchester) Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Radisson Edwardian Hotels, The Renaissance Hotel Manchester, Radisson SAS Hotels, Novotel Hotels, Britannia Hotels, Shell Oils, Ceuta Healthcare, Icopal, Proctor & Gamble, Continental Airlines, Compass Group, Bentley, Vestas, Juice Games,Lufthansa Airlines, Auto Trader, BMI Baby Airlines, Deloitte, Maplin, TUI, Thomson Holidays, First Choice Holidays, Sensatori Resorts, The Ministry of Defence, Qdos
- How long do you play for?We have different packages including all day entertainment with MC/Hosting and full DJ service
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have all high spec PA and lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes all of our equipment is PAT tested and we have public liability insurance up to £10 million
- How much space do you require?Not very much
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We take requests as long as they are in our vocal range
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Don't need breaks
A variety of classic and up to date songs