Four-piece guitar/drums band playing authentic rock and roll from the golden age of the late '50s to the early '70s with main emphasis on the fabulous '60s!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Authentic '60s rock and roll from guys who were there!
- What are the highlights of your career?The past twelve years re-living the fabulous '60s and seeing our audiences transported back to their youth.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Authenticity. No backing tracks and all played on equipment from 'the day'.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Venues with a more mature audience who remember the '60s.
- Who are your previous clients?Swindon Conservative Club/Hanney Royal British Legion/Haydon Wick Club/New Century Club/Filton & District Social Club/Marriot Hotel
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash/Bank transfer/Cheque
- How long do you play for?2 x 75 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?6m x 3m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Unlikely
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 30 minute break
Authentic '60s sound the way it was played...no backing tracks...just the best nostalgic music from The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, The Searchers and many more.