We play a range of covers from 1960s Rock 'n' Roll; Funk; Modern pop songs with a twist; a few originals that we believe also fit this category and all the classics to get the audience dancing and having a great time. We are a five piece band and can play at any type of event/wedding with experience.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A 5 piece live band that loves to play to any audience and give them a great time and create a fun and positive atmosphere.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have been played on BBC radio Shropshire; been in the studio numerous times as we prepare to release our debut EP. Played numerous summer events and weddings. We have also played to audiences of up to 300 in different cities.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are young and energetic, We love to get audiences of their feet and onto the dance floor singing and dancing and sometimes we jump in with them!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Normally pub gigs; small festivals; venue gigs and charity events.
- Who are your previous clients?None on here. See on Facebook. Just go on our website www.theraidersmusic.com and our Facebook will be there. If you are interested then you can ask precious clients and contact us on here.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We take cash or cheques, we will approach before or after we have played, if it is a busy event we can approach you before or after the event.
- How long do you play for?From two hours to two and a half hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?We have a full PA system; Drum Kit; Two guitars plus amplifiers; A bass guitar with amplifier and space for microphone stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Just request it and we will cater for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break 15-20 minutes.
In no particular order
Let me entertain you - Robbie Williams
Kaiser Chiefs - Medley
Artic Monkeys - Medley
60s - Medley (USSR, Do you love me, Be your man
Franz Ferdinand - Take me out