The Olive Kitchen
The Olive Kitchen was founded in 1997 by Antony Savage to give his customers the opportunity to experience the great taste of fresh Olives. He knew there was more enjoyment to be had when eating olives than the supermarket olives. He began selling barrels of fresh olives at markets around the East Midlands, and has delighted a loyal following of customers.
This has allowed The Olive Kitchen to develop its passion for providing good food by offering the authentic Mediterranean experience to parties with freshly prepared Paella, luscious Waffles and mouth watering Crêpes. These provide a real focus and talking point at your party, taking the pressure of catering off your shoulders so you can also enjoy your party with your guests.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Paella , Crepes & waffles, Curries,
- Do you offer special menus?Gluten free & Vegan
- What is included in the menu?To be Discussed at 1st meet
Green and red peppers
Tomatoes Onions garlic
Vegetarian Curry & Basmati Rice
Chicken & Chorizo
Green and red peppe...