The Midnight Jams
We are The Midnight Jams, a function band of professional musicians from Milton Keynes available to hire for weddings, parties and corporate events. We understand that you want only the best for your special occasion, which is why we strive for excellence in our performance by offering a wide range of live music from the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s as well as modern popular pop and rock classics! Our mission is to keep your guests on the dance floor from start to finish.
We'll provide the sound system, the lights, the live music, and even a DJ service on request - we are your one stop shop for musical entertainment! Our fees are dependent on how long you want us to play for and how far we have to travel, we are extremely competitive so please get in contact with us to discuss your requirements.
Jim Hamilton• 20 May 2017
These wonderful people played at our wedding. They were incredible. They were friendly, fun and flippin talented. They put up with constant requests from my drunken friends and were full of energy. My guests still talk about how great they were and, from our perspective, they took care of all the music for the day seamlessly and taking into account our tastes; the venue were impressed with how they conducted themselves. I cannot recommend The Midnight Jams enough. I want to see them play again!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A talented 5 piece band with an energetic, engaging live show that is guaranteed to keep your crowd dancing all night.
- What are the highlights of your career?
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our prices are extremely competitive and we also bring a light show and DJ service on request.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?We have a list of extremely satisfied clients from previous weddings, private parties and corporate events for companies such as DRC Locums. References on request.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or transfer.
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?4 x 3 meters.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is subject to your requirements.
MARVIN GAYE / SAM SMITH / STEVIE WONDER / AMY WINEHOUSE / JAMES BROWN / CHER / EARTH, WIND & FIRE / THE COMMITMENTS / JESSIE J / JERMAINE STEWART / ABBA / QUEEN / CEE LO GREEN / THE POLICE / BRUNO MAR...