The Midland Brass Ensemble is available to perform at any event, be it a concert, a wedding ceremony, a wedding reception, private function, in fact a party of any description!
Our repertoire is extensive, featuring music from classical to jazz, baroque to pop!
We tend to write a lot of our own arrangements, so if there is anything special that you would want us to perform then let us know – we will make it happen!
Patricia Doughty• 15 Apr 2017
MBE was hired to provide the music at my small intimate wedding in April 2017, for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. The communications before hand were excellent, we discussed what sort of music we liked, if we had any special songs that we wished to be played and details about the venue. Our special songs were played and the arrangements were beautiful. I left the choice of classical songs to be played to the Ensemble as I have very little knowledge of classical music, again these were bea...
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer
- Who are your previous clients?PSA Peugeot Citroen Stratford Symphony Orchestra Tongue and a Groove big band State 51 Swing Orchestra Nuneaton Choral Society Bournville Music Society The Nuneaton Rotary Club The Asklepios Orchestra
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15mins for every hour of playing
- What kind of events do you usually serve?There is no restriction to the type of event.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a non traditional brass ensemble set up, with a vocalist and we perform all styles from classical to jazz and current pop music such as Lady Gaga, Christina Perri, Ellie Goulding and many more!
- What are the highlights of your career?Being supported by PSA Peugeot Citroen and performing regularly for them. Being invited to perform at the Winchcombe Arts Festival
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A brass ensemble, performing all types of music and with a vocalist if required.
- How long do you play for?The length of performance time depends on the type of music required and how many rest breaks we can be afforded.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?P. A. System: yes Lighting: No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Currently the answer is no, but this can be arranged if required.
- How much space do you require?Depending on the venue and our layout, traditionally we require approximately 5m x 5m.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. A bespoke arrangement not in our repertoire starts from £50, and pricing would depend upon complexity and length of the music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For every hour of playing 10-15minutes restb is required
Brass ensemble performing any style of repertoire, including bespoke arrangements and compositions.