We are the South West’s most popular authentic Mexican and Central American street food trader and we are famous for our tacos. We love a wedding, party or whatever your reason for serving your guests fresh delicious tacos.
You may have seen our beautifully restored 1978 Renault Estafette roaming the streets of Bristol - he’s a bohemian wedding dream! 'Emilio' (our beloved van) has been transformed from his previous life as a prisoner transporter vehicle in France to the gorgeously cute, bright orange and stunningly cared for taco truck you see now. He’s a real talking point and looks fantastic in photographs!
As the South West’s original taco truck, you can rest assured the food, all of which is gluten free as standard, is of the highest quality and (obviously) all made from scratch. All our recipes are from the wonderful locals of Mexico and Central America who we have met (and lived with) while travelling. But don’t just take our word for it as we are the national winners for ...
Petra Lowe• 4 May 2019
"The Little Taquero were fabulous.
The van looked great and everyone commented how delicious and fresh the food was
My daughter is trying to persuade me to have them again for her 18th!"
- How does the open bar work?We can serve Mexican beers / tequila / mezcal / rum with the tacos or we can transform our taco truck into a pop-up bar when we are finished with your food.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Please ask us.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Tacos tacos tacos. Only authentic, no tex-mex and no fusion, just tacos like you would find them in Mexico....We're also known for doing some quesadillas for kids.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we offer you the option to choose from our full menu the three options you think your guests will love the most!
- What is included in the menu?Our ever expanding menu includes authentic Mexican favourites such as tacos al pastor, carne asada and fish tacos. We also have some amazing vegetarian options and all of our food in gluten free as standard.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Most of our food is prepared before arrival but then cooked in front of your guests as they are ordering.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?We specialise in evening receptions but we are also available to cater for wedding breakfasts. We can cater up to 200 people (depending on your preferred timing) and can also bring in one of our street food friends to team up with and create a real festival wedding feel.
If you would like more information including the authentic menu choices we offer, more testimonials from previous events and further details and pictures of our quirky vintage truck, please get in tou...