The Lady Sings
Mad about music and passionate about performance. The Lady Sings brings you the very best of swing, soul, jazz and 60’s music with beautiful songs from across the decades and every one a diamond.
Available either as a solo act, right up to an 8 piece band with phenomenal brass section. Each member of the Lady Sings Band has a minimum of 25 years professional experience, wowing audiences across the globe and will ensure your event will truly sparkle and be talked about for years to come
The Lady Sings can be unobtrusive with a perfect background sound, or equally, have everyone up on the dance floor. Just one style of music or a mixture of genres. Whatever your event The Lady Sings provides a bespoke experience as costumes, interlude music and lighting are tailored to your specifications.
Past clients/events include; Corporate AGMs, John Lewis Group “Bloggers Night”, VIP areas, Bond parties, Screen Con, Tall Ships Regatta, Olympics, Royal Navy Handover-Hartlepool, The National Trust, Mayor’s VE Celebrations, Vintage fairs and festivals, 40’s nights, Dirty Dancing Night, Farmers Balls, Music festivals, Memorials, Bars, Restaurants, Christmas fairs and markets, Tea dances and counless Weddings, Private functions and Parties. Always with excellent feedback and return bookings.
Delicious tunes, tingling you from top to toe. The Lady Sings never fails to deliver.
Katie Barton• April 4, 2019
The Lady Sings visited our school to sing at our VE Day celebrations. From the moment, she opened her mouth, students and parents were mesmerised. Every single 10 year was up and dancing - no mean feat! The Lady Sings made our afternoon much more memorable - we’ll definitely be booking again next year!
Julie• March 17, 2019
The lady sing was fantastic - full of energy- really made the atmosphere memorable. Her profile doesn’t do her justice- she young, energetic, enthusiastic ( she couldn’t do enough to make sure it was a party to remember- and it sure was a party to remember.) I highly recommend her and can’t wait to rebook her for another event. Book her and I can guarantee you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Lynn boyes• Feb. 2, 2019
Booked Vicky for a ruby wedding. We were not disappointed. Great contact before the booking regarding song choices, event, performance etc. Very very professional and songs absolutely perfect the occasion and audience with a cool relaxed lounge songs first half and cranked up soul for the second that got everyone dancing. I have on hesitation in recommending Vicky. Great singer, great delivery, very friendly and eager to please. What’s not to like. Will definitely use again and lots at the event taking her card for their own booking. Peter
Amazing voice. We were guests at charity ball and Vicky was on. Must say I thought hope she’s not too bad- SO wrong. She was fabulous. I can honestly say I have never heard an act like her. Her voice was superb and sounded like a recording. You made my night Vicky and I Hope to to hear you live again soon
Mike Bexton• July 14, 2018
Vicky, you absolutely stole the show last night. So many people have been commenting/asking about you...thank you so much for helping make our night so special... we definitely want to recommend you to as many people as possible and will without doubt book you again if/when the occasion arises. Love and best wishes, Mike and Michelle xx
Andrew Belshaw• June 1, 2018
Vicky knocked it out of the park for our wedding! A phenomenal 3 hours over four sets performed with the utmost professionalism and talent! So many positive comments about her performance! Have no fear booking this amazingly versatile artist!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private and corporate parties and events. Bars and restaurants Hotel events
- Who are your previous clients?Past clients/events include; Corporate AGMs, John Lewis Group “Bloggers Night”, VIP areas, Bond parties, Screen Con, Tall Ships Regatta, Olympics, Royal Navy Handover-Hartlepool, The National Trust, Mayor’s VE Celebrations, Vintage fairs and festivals, 40’s nights, Dirty Dancing Night, Farmers Balls, Music festivals, Memorials, Bars, Restaurants, Christmas fairs and markets, Tea dances and counless Weddings, Private functions and Parties. Always with excellent feedback and return bookings.
- How long do you play for?2x45min plus encores or 3x30mins plus encores. Happy to negotiate.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA and lighting available
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI through Equity and First Act. All equipment is tested
- How much space do you require?Solo act requires a minimum of 3m x 2m (includes space for speaker stands and desk)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Providing it is in a key I can sing and I can find a quality backing track for it (solo act only), of course!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 30 mins between sets but happy to negotiate this.
- Can I choose the style of music?Of course! If you’d prefer a specific style, tempo and genre of music, just say. It follows that costume and interlude music will also be in keeping with your choice.
With hundreds of songs to choose from and covering artists such as; Dusty Springfield, Sammy Davis Jnr, Doris Day, Ella Fitzgerald, Smokey Robinson, Gloria Jones, Frank Sinatra, Aretha Franklin, Percy Sledge, Marvin Gaye, Julie London, Tony Bennett, Etta James, Lady Gaga, Judy Garland, Nat King Cole, Amy Winehouse, Al Green, Alison Moyet, The Beatles, Bobby Darin, Nina Simone, Roxy Music, Peggy Lee, James Brown, Lena Horne, The Ronettes, Stevie Wonder, Sandy Shaw, Petula Clark, Andy Williams, Cab Calloway, The Gypsy Kings, Madonna, Shirley Bassey, Dean Martin, Nancy Sinatra, Jackie Wilson, Tina Turner, Elvis Presley, Spanky Wilson, Patty Drew, Al Wilson, Martha Reeves, Jackie Delshannon, Freda Payne, Frank Wilson, Bobby Hebb, Van Morrison, Erma Franklin, Billy Ocean, Bruno Mars, Chaka Khan, plus a host of many, many more classic singers from the past and recent ones too. Special requests are always accommodated if possible so don’t be shy to ask!