The Hummingbirds, Clara, Bettie & Grace are three exceptionally talented singers and performers whose stunning close harmonies and arrangements have been expertly crafted to WOW. They LOVE being Hummingbirds and that love is infectious to all who have the pleasure of seeing and hearing them perform.
The Hummingbirds can be self contained with their own PA & lighting and offer several complete entertainment packages. All will be delivered with Hummingbird flair. Glamorous costumes abound for your 1920's /1930's; 1940's and 1950's; vintage themed wedding, tea party or Military event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Hummingbirds are a professional, close harmony trio delivering cleverly perfected harmonies through traditional music from to 1920's to 1960's and 'Modern Vintage - Swing'.
- What are the highlights of your career?Career highlights are endless - every performance and show brings its own highlights - cheesy but true.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We don't just sing, we perform a range of vintagely biased sets, fine tuned to specific decades as needed and deliver them with flair and passion.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings; functions; themed events and parties; private parties; corporate events; festivals; memorial services; afternoon teas; military events; WWII; Great Gatsby.
- Who are your previous clients?We have had a wide range of clients from private individuals to agencies and corporate clients to date.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS; PayPal
- How long do you play for?Typically 1.5 hrs split between 2 or 3 sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. We have a Bose L1 Model II which is suitable in most venues plus our own stage lighting. On occasions when our PA isn't suitable, additional PA is available at additional cost as is lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 3 metres wide by 2 metres deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we are quite happy to learn additional songs at request when feasible. Perfecting new material is very time consuming though so there is a charge for this service.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If we are performing 2 sets, normally 1 x 15-30 minute interval. when performing 3 sets 2 x 10-15 minute intervals.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Varies per show
- What other services to you provide?Duo option also available as vocalists with Backing trackings. Full Band and dancers also available.
How a typical package looks:
3 x c.25 minute sets performed in 3 different costumes - tailored backing music provided between sets.
2 x c.40 minute sets performed in 2 different costumes - tailored ...