Primarily a Wedding/Party/Event Singer, but Paul runs the options for a Disco and/or Karaoke Show as well. The Client can choose to have one or all 3 Categories for as many hours as they wish on a Mix & match basis. Example: Singer for 2 Hours, Karaoke 1 Hour, 2 Hours Disco.
As a Singer, Paul is more suited to the Over 30's, as he only mainly Sings Songs from the 50's up to the 2000's.
Paul has been in Various Bands and written his own Material. He has had 3 Near misses at making it through the Years, but now only does it for Pleasure and as a Sideline.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Party's, Functions.........
- Who are your previous clients?I Can Supply Clients reference if need be
- How long do you play for?1 - 8 Hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?10ft X 8ft Minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I Would Always do my Best to 'Sing' a Song or 'Play' a Song on Request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 Minutes Every Hour for 'Wedding Singer' (Set List) No Breaks for DJ or Karaoke.
- What style of music do you offer?As a Wedding Singer - 50's-60's-70's-80's-90's up to 2000. Rock, Pop, Soul, Motown, Reggae As a DJ - Almost Anything. As a karaoke DJ - M.O.R. Selection for Most Ages.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Possibly.....
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, as long as it is Under-Cover
- Do You Have Samples?I Have 12 Track Demo CD's on Request
Paul Currently Sings over 600 Songs from Pop, Soul, Motown, Rock, Rock'N'Roll & Reggae and his Range is very Versatile.
Paul can also do fairly good renditions of David Bowie, Elton John, Billy Joel,...