The Hitmen & Her
Hitmen & Her are a 6 to 8 piece outfit performing a wide range of top music! From the 60 s to the present day HM&H have it covered. Want a band that'll make your party one to remember? Then contact us!
Playing venues from pubs to castles to football clubs HM&H have a wealth of experience and can guarantee a great night's entertainment.
Depending on your requirements we can change our line up from a compact 6 piece to a full 9 piece (including two piece brass section) or any combination in between.
Our 2 lead vocals (Nicol & Jon aka Diva & Ego) give us the flexibility to perform tracks from all styles and times. Want your party to swing? No problem. Fancy a night of soul and dance? Got it covered!
We're happy to play anywhere for anything but most of our work is within the party/wedding/corporate environment.
We are completely self contained with an RCF PA system and lighting rig, all PAT tested and insured!
Lee• 1 Oct 2018
We booked HM&H for our annual national conference (The Associated Board of Dance) and they were amazing. They coped with the timetable changes that always happen at these events with professionalism and ensured that our guests had a great night. The dancefloor was never empty and the variety of music they played was brilliant! We're a dance association and we know great music when we hear it! We're glad to say HM& H are doing our event next year as well!
Debbie• 7 Nov 2017
These guys were amazing.... amazing vocals and got everyone on the dance floor
Andrew• 16 May 2019
We booked HM&H to play at our pub in Market Harborough. They we great. So flexible with their set up which really helped as there was little space for them to set up in. Once they got playing the whole pub was dancing! We booked them on the night to get them back here later in the year. Great band, great music, great people!
James• 7 Nov 2017
I booked Hitmen & Her for my wedding, they played an excellent mixture of music to keep all our guests happy and the dancefloor was full all night. They interacted well with our guests to create a fantastic party atmosphere, I would highly recommend booking this band for an unforgettable night.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:All live soul, motown, funk band: when you need your entertainment to hit the mark!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, private parties, clubs, pubs
- Who are your previous clients?Associated board of Dance Holiday Inn Hotel Birmingham Lea Marston Hotel Walsall Football Club Hilton Hotels
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque or direct bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 1hr sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA and led lighting system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment is PAT tested and the band has PLI
- How much space do you require?Ideal minimum is 6m x 3m but we're flexible!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given fair warning (and it suiting our style) we would be happy to learn/perform your favourite/special song!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally 1 break but the length depends on the customer's requirements. Minimum 15 minutes!
Ain’t no mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell)
Bad Girls (Jamiroquai)
Can’t Stop The Feeling (Justin Timberlake)
Car wash (Rose Royce)
Chic medley (Good Times, Le Freak, We Are Family) ...