The Headliners is one of the UK's leading party bands, providing world-class live music entertainment for corporate events, wedding receptions, military functions and much more.
We're proud to feature some of the country's most talented session musicians and singers, and have gained a reputation for our superb, energetic live performances. We've played for corporate clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Heineken and NATO, and the band has performed at venues including The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and The National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, as well as top London hotels and country house wedding venues.
We offer a professional, friendly service; are polite, punctual and flexible, and we provide a complete package for your event's music entertainment. We perform all over the country (and in Europe and beyond!). Most commonly we're found playing in London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Essex, Herts, Cambridgeshire, and the South East of the UK. Having said that we're always happy to travel- just contact us for more info and a quote.
The band is available in any from 3 piece upwards, with our most popular line-up being our 5 piece band. We also offer an additional DJ Service.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fantastic, energetic function/party band, perfect for weddings, corporate events and parties.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being the chosen band for corporate entertainment at the Millennium Stadium, for the Heineken Cup Final.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The band can be provided in any size from 3 piece, upwards, meaning you can get the same great live sound in smaller or larger sizes, perfect for space of budget requirements. Why not also include our optional DJ Service, which can be provided alongside the band, for a saving on hiring a stand-alone DJ.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Military Balls, Charity Functions, Birthday Parties
- Who are your previous clients?Virgin Atlantic Heineken NATO John Lewis Nokia KPMG Adecco Recruitment
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is to be made by BACS, in advance of the event.
- How long do you play for?The band can perform for 2 hours, plus encore. This is usually split into two sets of 1 hour, or 3 sets of 40-45 mins.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The band comes complete with full PA & lighting equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The band carries public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?The standard 5 piece band requires an area of approx 5m x 3m, although we have squeezed into tighter spaces!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, absolutely! We often take advance requests for specific songs and are always happy to add them into our set. If your event is a wedding, we are also more than happy to perform your first dance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The band can play for two hours, usually split into two or three sets. We are extremely flexible with regards to breaks and playing times and we're always happy to discuss all options and work with you to come up with the best plan for your event.
Listed alphabetically, a selection of the great tunes that The Headliners play live. If there's any specific songs not listed, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to add them to the set!
Addicted To Love (Robert Palmer)
Alright Now (Free)
Angels (Robbie Williams)
Are You Gonna Go My Way? (Lenny Kravitz)
Babylon (David Gray)
Back To My Roots (Odyssey)
Beat It (Michael Jackson)
Beautiful Day (U2)
Blame It On The Boogie (The Jacksons)
Blue Suede Shoes (Elvis Presley)
Bohemian Like You (Dandy Warhols)
Boogie Nights (Heatwave)
Breakfast At Tiffany's (Deep Blue Something)
Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones)
Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Andy Williams)
Car Wash (Rose Royce)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen)
Day Tripper (The Beatles)
Disco Inferno (The Trammps)
Don't Look Back In Anger (Oasis)
Don't Stop (Fleetwood Mac)
Don't Stop Believin' (Journey)
Everything (Michael Buble)
Faith (George Michael)
Final Countdown (Europe)
Forget You (Cee Lo Green)
Get Down On It (Kool & The Gang)
Get It On (T-Rex)
Get Lucky (Daft Punk)
Gimme Some Lovin' (Spencer Davis Group)
Girls On film (Duran Duran)
Gold (Spandau Ballet)
Happy (Pharrell Williams)
Have I Told You Lately? (Van Morrison)
Hard To Handle (Otis Redding/Black Crowes)
Hey Jude (The Beatles)
Honky Tonk Women (Rolling Stones)
How Deep Is Your Love? (Bee Gees)
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Aerosmith)
I Got You (I Feel Good) (James Brown)
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (The Proclaimers)
I Predict A Riot (Kaiser Chiefs)
I Saw Her Standing There (The Beatles)
I Want You Back (Jackson Five)
I Will Wait (Mumford & Sons)
Jailhouse Rock (Elvis Presley)
Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry)
Knock On Wood (Eddie Floyd)
Ladies' Night (Kool & The Gang)
Le Freak (Chic)
Let's Stay Together (Al Green)
Long Train Running (Doobie Brothers)
Love Train (The O’Jays)
Mamma Mia (Abba)
Midnight Hour (Otis Redding)
Money's Too Tight (Simply Red)
Mustang Sally (Wilson Pickett)
Need Somebody (Randy Crawford)
Place Your Hands (Reef)
Play That Funky Music (Wild Cherry)
Power Of Love (Huey Lewis & The News)
Relight My Fire (Take That)
Rockin' All Over The World (Status Quo)
Rule The World (Take That)
September (Earth, Wind & Fire)
Sex Machine (James Brown)
Sex On Fire (Kings Of Leon)
Signed, Sealed, Delivered (Stevie Wonder)
Simply The Best (Tina Turner)
Sir Duke (Stevie Wonder)
Soul Man (Sam & Dave)
Summer Of '69 (Bryan Adams)
Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus)
Three Times A Lady (Lionel Richie)
True (Spandau Ballet)
Twist And Shout (The Beatles)
Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)
Use Somebody (Kings Of Leon)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse / The Zutons)
Walking On Sunshine (Katrina & The Waves)
With Or Without You (U2)