The Headliners is one of the UK's leading party bands, providing world-class live music entertainment for corporate events, wedding receptions, military functions and much more.
We're proud to feature some of the country's most talented session musicians and singers, and have gained a reputation for our superb, energetic live performances. We've played for corporate clients such as Virgin Atlantic, Heineken and NATO, and the band has performed at venues including The Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and The National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, as well as top London hotels and country house wedding venues.
We offer a professional, friendly service; are polite, punctual and flexible, and we provide a complete package for your event's music entertainment. We perform all over the country (and in Europe and beyond!). Most commonly we're found playing in London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Essex, Herts, Cambridgeshire, and the South East of the UK. Having said that we're always happy to trave...
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The band can play for two hours, usually split into two or three sets. We are extremely flexible with regards to breaks and playing times and we're always happy to discuss all options and work with you to come up with the best plan for your event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, absolutely! We often take advance requests for specific songs and are always happy to add them into our set. If your event is a wedding, we are also more than happy to perform your first dance.
- How much space do you require?The standard 5 piece band requires an area of approx 5m x 3m, although we have squeezed into tighter spaces!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?The band carries public liability insurance and all equipment is PAT tested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The band comes complete with full PA & lighting equipment.
- How long do you play for?The band can perform for 2 hours, plus encore. This is usually split into two sets of 1 hour, or 3 sets of 40-45 mins.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment is to be made by BACS, in advance of the event.
- Who are your previous clients?Virgin Atlantic Heineken NATO John Lewis Nokia KPMG Adecco Recruitment
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Military Balls, Charity Functions, Birthday Parties
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The band can be provided in any size from 3 piece, upwards, meaning you can get the same great live sound in smaller or larger sizes, perfect for space of budget requirements. Why not also include our optional DJ Service, which can be provided alongside the band, for a saving on hiring a stand-alone DJ.
- What are the highlights of your career?Being the chosen band for corporate entertainment at the Millennium Stadium, for the Heineken Cup Final.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fantastic, energetic function/party band, perfect for weddings, corporate events and parties.
Listed alphabetically, a selection of the great tunes that The Headliners play live. If there's any specific songs not listed, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to add them to the set! ...