The Grinnigogs play Medieval, Tudor, Edwardian and Victorian music. For over thirty years The Grinnigogs have surprised, delighted and entertained audiences all over the world. Playing exciting, uplifting historical music on a diverse range of unique instruments that sound beautiful.
Playing Hurdy-Gurdy, Hammer Dulcimer, Bagpipes, Shawms, Percussion, Violin and Cittern, they can perform as soloists, as a duo or as a band with up to seven virtuoso musicians.
The Grinnigogs also offer medieval story-tellers, jesters, jugglers, magicians, stilt-walkers and fortune tellers to add theatricality and spectacle to any event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Music from erect medievalism to tribal dervish.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing for the Queen.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Virtuosity, flexibility and fantastic performance skills.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All kinds of parties, corporates, historical and community events.
- Who are your previous clients?It's a very long list - we have been in business for 30 years.....
- How long do you play for?2 x 45mins or 3 x half hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we have PA and Lighting equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have public liability and pat tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?3meters x 2 meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we will!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Half hour breaks