The Gin & Tonics formed in the spring of 2017 and are already in high demand across the UK performing at corporate events, parties and weddings. The group sing mainly a cappella (although can be joined by the AJ function band) and have a wide ranging repertoire from traditional choral and religious pieces, to jazz, folk and current chart hits. Contact us now to discuss how we can add a little 'Gin & Tonics' magic to your event!
Carol Shorrock• 29 Jan 2018
Dear Ashley, we loved all aspects of your singing, and particularly the soloist you provided us with too - we've had such positive feedback on both the French song and Rustle (piano). How wonderful to have created such memories for us. We very much appreciate all the work you did in pulling together such a super musical tribute to our parents on Monday. Despite the short notice and challenges we set you, you and your team really stepped up to the mark and delivered a wonderful performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, corporate events, private events.
- How long do you play for?To put it simply, we will sing for however long the client requests. We sing for wedding ceremonies, parties, corporate events and many other occasions. As an example, we are usually booked for a wedding ceremony (1 hour) or 2 45 minute sets at other events.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?As an a cappella group we require very little space. Just enough for 8 people to stand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is singable, we will sing it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We require 15 minutes between sets, for a sip of water, toilet break and a stretch!
The group sing mainly a cappella (although can be joined by the AJ function band) and have a wide ranging repertoire from traditional choral and religious pieces, to jazz, folk and current chart hits....