The Funk Bunnies are a 6 piece dynamic funk covers band from Wiltshire, and pride themselves on their fresh interpretations of funk classics and well-loved hits, from the 70s through to the present day. With every performance you’re guaranteed an eclectic mix of reworks and medleys: from Bill Withers, Ian Drury, Chic and Chaka Khan to Joss Stone and Stevie Wonder. Coming up to their 5th year, The Funk Bunnies, would love to provide your event with the niche entertainment you’ve been searching for, so please get in touch! We are available for Weddings, Festivals, Parties (private, public and corporate) and much, much more. We are fully insured, our equipment is checked and tested and we supply all our equipment. We can play acoustically too, and have done so for smaller pub events, champagne receptions, weddings and namely Pizza Express live Jazz nights.
Our Trumpet Player Emma, is also an amazing DJ. If you'd like to complement your live music event with her services, please let us kn...
Cassandra Hodges• 14 Sep 2018
Incredible band! They totally made our evening and made our special day even more special! Very professional and organised to deal with. Very funky!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Bringing new life to old tracks and sharing hidden funk-gems whilst being entertaining!
- What are the highlights of your career?There are two sides to our highlights: The first is the regular annual slots we play, where we go back every summer due to popular demand and an upmarket golf club and spa and a local pub's beer festival- they're both so different but so welcoming and the audience are always fun. The second would be some of the outdoor events we've played on big stages with big sound-systems and go to feel famous for the day!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We work hard on individual covers that you wont have heard before- the cover-fans love us and so do the musos.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Our favourite events are festivals, beer festivals and parties. We like to be indoors in the winter.
- Who are your previous clients?And here's some Gigs we've played over the years...... 10/08/13 – Bulford Working Mens Club, Bulford 16/08/15 - Jo & Pete's wedding, Pitton 27/08/13 – Shrewton Beerex, Shrewton 31/12/13 – The Barge Inn, Bradford On Avon 31/01/14 – Bulford Working Mens Club, Bulford 01/03/14 – JKS Wine Bar, Eastleigh 29/03/14 – The Five Bells, Salisbury 19/04/14 – Radfest, Radcot, Oxfordshire 05/07/14 – JKS Wine Bar, Eastleigh 22/08/14 – Bowood House, Bowood 23/08/14 – Bear Inn Beer Festival, Wilton 19/09/14 – Wilts Police HQ Devizes 20/02/15 – Wilts Police HQ Devizes 04/05/15 – Fisherton Street Festival, Salisbury 09/05/15 – 50/50 Fest, Berwick St James 20/06/15 – Charrins Bar, Royal Wootton Bassett 04/07/15 – Wilton Carnival 20/08/15 – Bowood House, Bowood 22/08/15 – Summer Spectacular, Salisbury 28/08/15 – Bear Inn Beer Festival, Wilton 20/02/16 - Bulford Working Mens Club
- How can event planners pay for your services?We take 20% deposit, send a confirmation and will accept cash/cheque on completion or a bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Roughly 2 sets of 1 hour. Sometimes the vibe is just right and we play for longer.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. And our drummer hires equipment out through his business so we're better furnished than most!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes.
- How much space do you require?8 x 3m minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we have enough notice we'll do our best to incorporate it. If you request it on the night, we can't guarantee it. We do have a pretty wide repertoire though and haven't had to say no yet.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?30 minutes between the 2 sets max.
2019 TRACK LIST
Ain't Nobody (Chaka Khan Vs Garami Funky Staff)
Sledgehammer (Peter Gabriel/Brand New Heavies)
Sunny (Bobby Hebb Vs Boney M)
Super Duper Love (Joss Stone)
What Do You Take Me For (Bran...