Our specialisation is galettes (savoury pancake wraps,), and crepes.
We’re a sanctuary of simple, carefully made food. We use organic and free-range produce where possible. Our galettes are wheat & gluten free; our crêpes pure indulgence.
Howard• 29 Nov 2017
We used this company for our wedding and they were the perfect choice for our evening food! We went for the galette option only and they tasted unbelievable. All the guests commented on how great they were and would highly recommend to anyone considering. They went above and beyond what we expected and they were super friendly too!! It also looked awesome set up in the courtyard of our venue! Thanks for supplying us on our special day!
Laura• 29 Nov 2017
We chose The French Revolution: Crêpes & Galettes for our evening food at our wedding and we simply couldn't have made a better choice! Arnold is such a lovely and genuine guy, really helpful from the offset. All our guests commented on how yummy the galettes and sweet pancakes were. The queue was never ending! Thank you Arnold for making our day special, everyone appreciated the uniqueness and we definitely think this is a great choice of catering for any occasion. We will carry on spreading th...
- What is included in the menu?Crepes Lemon and sugar Banana and nutella nutella Belgian chocolate White chocolate Cinnamon sugar and butter Salted caramel (our own recipe) Galettes Dry cured ham, cheddar, roasted garlic Dry cured ham, cheddar, mushrooms, garlic Cheddar, caramelised onion, garlic Cheddar, spinach, tomato, caramelised onion, garlic (This is our standard basic menu, and can be expanded on if needed)
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Breton in origin- galettes (savoury buckwheat based pancake wraps), and crepes (Wheat based and sweet- though we no longer add sugar to the batter.) The galettes are gluten free
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Crepes and/or galettes, usually more appropriate for the evening party at a wedding, rather than a sit down meal, as the galettes and crepes are made fresh on our four burners. Tea and coffee is also an option.
Sample standard menu:
Lemon and sugar
Banana and nutella
Cinnamon sugar and butter
Salted caramel (our own recipe)
Dry cured ham, ...