Look no further.......The Fabulators are the ultimate rocking party band !
Versatile enough to perform covers from Stevie Wonder to Arctic Monkeys with equal authenticity, they’ll have your guests dancing and singing all night long!
A four piece line up of superb musicians, including three great vocalists, bringing your favourite songs of the last few decades to life in such a way it feels less like watching a cover band, and more like watching an indie band with the best back catalogue in the world!
For more intimate occasions Will and Callum can provide the same passion, energy and musicianship in a two man acoustic format.
A word or two from recent clients and their guests:
“Brilliant!” - “Star Quality!” - “Highly Recommended!” - “Everyone was fighting for space on the dance floor!”
“You were awesome !” - “So authentic!” - “ You forget you’re not listening to the original!”
Helen Wood• 29 Sep 2018
"“I cannot explain how amazing The Fabulators are. We booked the band for our wedding and they did not disappoint. We have had incredible feedback from our guests, some of who asked for their details so they could book them for other events they are planning themselves.
We left Will and the rest of the band to choose the songs to cover, I trusted that they knew how to work the dance floor and I was right, they killed it! The energy that was coming off all the band members was incredible, they...
Poppy• 29 Sep 2018
"I would like to give a MASSIVE thank you to ‘The Fabulators’ who came and performed at ‘The Bell Hotel’ Winslow on Saturday 29th of September 2018 for our Charity Ox Roast Event.
A Fantastic afternoon had by all, with amazing renditions of everyone’s favourite songs!
Old and young alike up on the dance floor enjoying the FANTASTIC performance.
We look forward to hopefully having them back to perform in the future."
Chris Vernon• 14 Jul 2018
"“We booked the Fabulators for our marquee garden party after seeing their showcase You Tube video...the communication and organisation from start to finish was excellent , with a friendly easy going vibe ! The guys arrived in good time even after travelling a fair distance.
And then the band struck up with an awesome blend of classic modern anthems, it wasn’t long before the dance floor was buzzing !
Than you to the Fabulators, you totally made our party ! “
All the best and really hope ...
Mel Hughes• 6 May 2017
I just wanted to say, you did a cracking job at the ball the other night. My wife and I had a great evening (and I feel certain everyone else did too), I felt your band created a sound worthy of a much larger group and were very together (and you seemed to be having great fun!). Testament to your set was everyone fighting for space on the dance floor too. Well done to you and the team!
M.H. Spring Ball attendee May 2017."
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played in fields, broom cupboards, churches and stately homes, at everything from weddings and funerals to car rallys and festivals!
- What are the highlights of your career?Every performance is a highlight for us, and hopefully for our clients, but we've particularly playing summer festivals, as supporting bands like Toploader and Scouting for Girls.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?The price quoted assumes music from our existing repertoire: learning and rehearsing specific songs for one off events to the high standards we aspire to takes quite a lot of man hours, so we do charge a token £200.00 per request, provided it is broadly within the genres we perform, and we're given sufficient notice. Many bands with apparently huge repertoires will read off ipads or music stands as they play - we like to focus on giving the most energising performance we possibly can, and that means being in the moment with you, not squinting at a lyric sheet!
- What time will you arrive on the day?The price quoted will assume an evening hire - typically, if our first live set is at 9.00 we would arrive around 6.00 and unload/set up over the next hour or so. We then need to make a little noise sound checking for 20 minutes or so. If the logistics of your event make this problematic, we can do an earlier set up, subject to availability, but we do need to have plenty of notice for this, and the extra man hours required will affect the fee accordingly.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?In addition to the musical virtuosity of our members, we have two front men sharing guitar and lead vocals, making for a more dynamic and varied performance than traditional formats allow. We are a band in which every member truly PERFORMS...you won't catch a Fabulator reading off an ipad as he plays.....
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically we'll take one twenty to thirty minute break between sets - but we are flexible!
- How much space do you require?At least 4 Metres x 3 Metres
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We do. We have a selection of top quality p.a. systems to suit the venue, and a variety of stage and dance floor lighting.
- How long do you play for?Typically we perform two sets of forty five to 60 minutes each with a short break.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer
- Who are your previous clients?We have played for a wide variety of clients, from headlining festivals for local charities to private wedding clients, to corporates, car shows and restaurant owners launching new menus! In 2018 Callum and Will became the last entertainers to perform at Broadmoor Hospital before it's relocation !
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a four piece professional rock/pop covers band.
We cover songs by The Killers, Oasis, Blur, B52s, Kings of Leon, James Brown, Foo Fighters, The Clash, Green Day, Electric 6, Kaiser Chiefs, Amy Winehouse, Chuck Berry, Arctic Monkeys, The...