Hugely popular Duo based in Lincolnshire with many shows available:
** ABBA Tribute Duo
** 1940s War-Time Duo
** 1950s Pin-up & Petticoats
** 1960s Swinging Sixties
** 1970s Disco Fever
** 1980s Back 2 The 80s
ABBA DUO - Stunning harmonies, super dance routines and amazing professional ABBA costumes! We love the music of Abba and it really shows when were performing.
A TRIBUTE TO THE WAR - Nostalgic harmonies, captivating harmonies, fun dance routines and lots of laughs! Our 1940s show is famous in parts of Lincolnshire. With plenty of audience participation- you will not be disappointed.
Also available for full (30-45 minute) sets or mixed sets of 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s. Mix and match sets for your event:
PIN-UP AND PETTICOATS 1950s - Spinning around in fabulous dresses from the 50s era. We have lots of well known songs for you to jive too. One of our longest running decade sets - still as popular as when we started!
SWINGING SIXTIES 1960s - Our newst set available. Ever incre...
Nigel styne• 24 Mar 2018
A fantastic night made special by two extraordinarily singers.
The DreamBelles were overwhelmingly good, made everyone feel they were performing just to them.
We started with 45 fabulous minutes of ABBA hits which got everyone involved and dancing, sounded better the real thing! This was followed later in the night with some great songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s with some more contemporary songs thrown in.
What a night, it was our 40th wedding anniversary and the girls made it a very special nig...
Philip Barnatt• 11 May 2018
We could not have been more happy with The DreamBelles. They were ultra helpful from the start and went out of the way to make our night successful. In terms of their act, they are a very talented duo and performed the Sixties music wonderfully. We would recommend them to anybody.
Thank you pop top, your system and efficiency are excellent.
Graham Atkinson• 30 Nov 2018
The girls were all I expected and more. Watched them on you tube spoke to others who had had them perform at their functions and so knew they were just what i wanted for my function. The girls were professional gave their all, enjoyed what hey were giving to us and so the whole evening was a triumph. Im getting emails all time thanking me for organising and to do again and that the singers were brilliant.
So huge thank you to them although they know how we enjoyed as we told them so on th...
Ross and Ben• 17 Jun 2017
If I could rate them 10 I would. Words cannot describe how good these girls are. So professional, so talented and so much fun. Thank you for singing at our wedding, all the guests enjoyed your sets, and there was a good mixture for everyone. You really helped to make our day special. Mr and Mr Pickwell-Smart
Claire Seabrook• 19 May 2017
It is the second time we have had these very talented ladies at our jive dance and they were just as amazing as the first time! They were so accommodating and kept everyone up on their feet dancing with fabulous tunes sang with incredible voices! Very professional and totally lovely. I'm pleased to say we get to work with them again in July and they are performing at a friend's wedding very soon. D ont delay, book the Dreambelles now!!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Professional Bose PA system and led lighting. Our PA will comfortably provide a good quality sound for up to 150 guests in a standard shape function room. Please make us aware if we need to bring extra equipment for strange shape rooms, outside events or if a larger PA system will be provided. We have performed at many larger venues where an in-house PA system and sound engineer is provided.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets. Occasionally 1 straight hour or 3 x 30 minutes. We're willing to discuss specific requirements.
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed at many hotels, golf clubs, village halls and shows ....... Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival, Lincolnshire Life Magazine, The Golf Hotel, The Petwood Hotel, Boston West Golf Club, Doddington Hall, Lincoln, Duckworth Land Rover, Middleton Hall Golf Club, RAF Digby, We’ll Meet Again War Museum, Bar 67, Lincoln, Poppies on the Prom Festival, Mablethorpe, The Beach Hut Festival, Sutton on Sea, Seacroft Golf Club, The Lifeboat Inn, Wells Festival, Long Sutton Golf Club, Old Leake Football Club, Boston Jive Events, The Bell Hotel, Burgh Le Marsh, Boston Bowl, Glanford Boating Club, The Grange & Links Hotel, Sutton on Sea, Market Rasen Golf Club, Louth Golf Club, Silverwood Garden Centre, Lincoln Golf Club, The Merry Monk, Kirton, Wrangle Show... …to name just a few! We also perform at local Care Homes during the week at very discounted prices. We currently have around 30 Care Homes in Lincolnshire which book us regularly throughout the year.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, dinner dance events, themed evenings, vintage fairs, birthdays, weddings- we've even done funerals in the past!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually have 20 to 30 minute breaks between sets to change into costumes for the next set. We play music between sets, if required. We always have plenty of disco music which ties in with the sets and audiences.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will happily look at learning new material if a good backing track is available and the song suits our voices. :)
- How much space do you require?We can normally squeeze into most gaps with our modern PA system but our dance routines will always look better if we have a little more room!! :) 3 meters wide, 2 meters depth and standard room height is usually good for us. OUR PA SYSTEM IS A TALL BOSE PA! We cannot put it where there's a low ceiling. Please ensure there is a minimum or one power socket close to the stage area. We also greatly appreciate somewhere secure to get into costumes and leave our belongings while on stage- we often have two or three costumes each - That means a lot of shoes and boots too!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold musicians union public liability insurance. Our equipment is well maintained and pat tested annually.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Small and medium size venues. Large open venues if outdoor stage and PA system is provided.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fun and interactive duo with a party feel and professional voices!
The Andrews Sisters: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B, In the Mood, Bei Mir Bist Du Shon, Beer Barrel Polka, Woodpecker, Chattanooga Choo Choo...