Hugely popular Duo based in Lincolnshire with many shows available:
** ABBA Tribute Duo
** 1940s War-Time Duo
** 1950s Pin-up & Petticoats
** 1960s Swinging Sixties
** 1970s Disco Fever
** 1980s Back 2 The 80s
ABBA DUO - Stunning harmonies, super dance routines and amazing professional ABBA costumes! We love the music of Abba and it really shows when were performing.
A TRIBUTE TO THE WAR - Nostalgic harmonies, captivating harmonies, fun dance routines and lots of laughs! Our 1940s show is famous in parts of Lincolnshire. With plenty of audience participation- you will not be disappointed.
Also available for full (30-45 minute) sets or mixed sets of 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s. Mix and match sets for your event:
PIN-UP AND PETTICOATS 1950s - Spinning around in fabulous dresses from the 50s era. We have lots of well known songs for you to jive too. One of our longest running decade sets - still as popular as when we started!
SWINGING SIXTIES 1960s - Our newst set available. Ever increasing in popularity. This set has been booked at almost all of our shows in 2018.
DISCO FEVER 1970s - Great for a party where everyone's getting dressed up! A super 30 minute set of 70s goes amazingly with an hour set of Abba.
BACK 2 THE 80S 1980s - Big shoulder pads and bigger hair! A great set to add onto the night with plenty of well known 80s hits for your party to sing along and dance to.
Specialising in medium size venues performing at themed dinner dances, many gold clubs in and around Lincolnshire, village and town shows and vintage fares, outdoor shows, birthday parties, Christmas parties, weddings and much more.
We have plenty of experience in performing at large events and outdoor events where PA system, sound engineer and lighting are supplied by the venue or hirer.
We receive 5 star feedback from our clients and so many repeat bookings. We really do care about putting a great high energy show on for the audience. Book The DreamBelles for a fun filled afternoon or evening of entertainment you won't forget!
We're also available for care home entertainment during the week and offer much lower prices.
Graham Atkinson• Nov. 30, 2018
"The girls were all I expected and more. Watched them on you tube spoke to others who had had them perform at their functions and so knew they were just what i wanted for my function. The girls were professional gave their all, enjoyed what hey were giving to us and so the whole evening was a triumph. Im getting emails all time thanking me for organising and to do again and that the singers were brilliant.
So huge thank you to them although they know how we enjoyed as we told them so on the night. Will be organising another event probably spring 2020 and so will be looking for entertainment !!!! Watch this space
Philip Barnatt• May 11, 2018
"We could not have been more happy with The DreamBelles. They were ultra helpful from the start and went out of the way to make our night successful. In terms of their act, they are a very talented duo and performed the Sixties music wonderfully. We would recommend them to anybody.
Thank you pop top, your system and efficiency are excellent."
Nigel styne• March 24, 2018
"A fantastic night made special by two extraordinarily singers.
The DreamBelles were overwhelmingly good, made everyone feel they were performing just to them.
We started with 45 fabulous minutes of ABBA hits which got everyone involved and dancing, sounded better the real thing! This was followed later in the night with some great songs from the 70s, 80s, 90s with some more contemporary songs thrown in.
What a night, it was our 40th wedding anniversary and the girls made it a very special night for me and my wife.
A big thank you to DreamBelles for a great memorable evening.
I can recommend them to anyone for any occasion, you will be made to feel special and will not be disappointed with their performance."
Bob Boulton• Nov. 18, 2017
Great evenings entertainment by the DreamBelles, their 60/70's 1st set hit all the right buttons and had our Golf Club members who were up on the dance floor very quickly. The Abba set to finish the night was superb and the girls involved the whole room. Would definitely book again.
Carolyn Oldershaw• Oct. 28, 2017
Amanda and Lucy made my husband's 60th birthday party perfect with their 1940s routine. Their performance and rapport with the audience was brilliant and everyone is still talking about them now!
Ross and Ben• June 17, 2017
If I could rate them 10 I would. Words cannot describe how good these girls are. So professional, so talented and so much fun. Thank you for singing at our wedding, all the guests enjoyed your sets, and there was a good mixture for everyone. You really helped to make our day special. Mr and Mr Pickwell-Smart
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fun and interactive duo with a party feel and professional voices!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Small and medium size venues. Large open venues if outdoor stage and PA system is provided.
- Who are your previous clients?We have performed at many hotels, golf clubs, village halls and shows ....... Woodhall Spa 1940s Festival, Lincolnshire Life Magazine, The Golf Hotel, The Petwood Hotel, Boston West Golf Club, Doddington Hall, Lincoln, Duckworth Land Rover, Middleton Hall Golf Club, RAF Digby, We’ll Meet Again War Museum, Bar 67, Lincoln, Poppies on the Prom Festival, Mablethorpe, The Beach Hut Festival, Sutton on Sea, Seacroft Golf Club, The Lifeboat Inn, Wells Festival, Long Sutton Golf Club, Old Leake Football Club, Boston Jive Events, The Bell Hotel, Burgh Le Marsh, Boston Bowl, Glanford Boating Club, The Grange & Links Hotel, Sutton on Sea, Market Rasen Golf Club, Louth Golf Club, Silverwood Garden Centre, Lincoln Golf Club, The Merry Monk, Kirton, Wrangle Show... …to name just a few! We also perform at local Care Homes during the week at very discounted prices. We currently have around 30 Care Homes in Lincolnshire which book us regularly throughout the year.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets. Occasionally 1 straight hour or 3 x 30 minutes. We're willing to discuss specific requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Professional Bose PA system and led lighting. Our PA will comfortably provide a good quality sound for up to 150 guests in a standard shape function room. Please make us aware if we need to bring extra equipment for strange shape rooms, outside events or if a larger PA system will be provided. We have performed at many larger venues where an in-house PA system and sound engineer is provided.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold musicians union public liability insurance. Our equipment is well maintained and pat tested annually.
- How much space do you require?We can normally squeeze into most gaps with our modern PA system but our dance routines will always look better if we have a little more room!! :) 3 meters wide, 2 meters depth and standard room height is usually good for us. OUR PA SYSTEM IS A TALL BOSE PA! We cannot put it where there's a low ceiling. Please ensure there is a minimum or one power socket close to the stage area. We also greatly appreciate somewhere secure to get into costumes and leave our belongings while on stage- we often have two or three costumes each - That means a lot of shoes and boots too!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We will happily look at learning new material if a good backing track is available and the song suits our voices. :)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually have 20 to 30 minute breaks between sets to change into costumes for the next set. We play music between sets, if required. We always have plenty of disco music which ties in with the sets and audiences.
The Andrews Sisters: Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B, In the Mood, Bei Mir Bist Du Shon, Beer Barrel Polka, Woodpecker, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Sing Sing Sing
Vera Lynn: There'll be Blue Birds Over the White Cliffs of Dover, Wish Me Luck as You Wave Me Goodbye, We'll Meet Again, A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square, There'll Always be an England, Lili Marlene
Sing-a-longs: When you're smiling, It's a Long Way to Tipperary, Four Leaf Clover, Sing as We Go, Bless 'em all, Hang Out the Washing on the Siegfried Line, Kiss me Goodnight Sergeant Major
Frank Sinatra/Ella Fitzgerald: Lady is a Tramp
Peggy Lee: It's a Good Day, Why Don't you do Right. Etta James: At last, I Wanna Be Loved by You
Ella Fitzgerald: Summertime, A Tisket A Tasket. Caro Emerald: That Man (‘1940s style’ song)
ABBA TRIBUTE SONGS
Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Waterloo, Thank you for the Music, Take a Chance on Me, Chiquitita, S.O.S, Fernando, I Have a Dream, Voulez Vu, Super Trooper, Ring Ring, Lay All Your Love on Me, Does your Mother Know, Money Money, Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie a Man After Midnight, I Do I Do, Honey Honey, The Winner Takes it All.
SONGS COVERED BY DECADE
Elvis Presley: Blue Moon (1956)
Buddy Holly: That’ll be The Day (1956)
Ray Charles/Ella Fitzgerald/Peggy Lee: Hallelujah, I love Him So (1956)
Elvis Presley: Blue Suede Shoes (1956)
Elvis Presley: Jailhouse Rock (1957)
Connie Francis: Stupid Cupid (1958)
Chuck Berry: Johnny Be Goode (1958)
Bobby Day: Rockin Robin (1958)
Chan Romero: Hippy Hippy Shake (1959)
Connie Francis: Lipstick on Your Collar (1959)
Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers: Why Do Fools Fall in Love (1956)
The Shirelles: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow (1960)
The Marcels: Blue Moon (1961)
Dion: Runaround Sue (1961)
Marcie Blane/Susan Maughan: Bobby’s Girl (1962)
The Beatles: I Saw Her Standing There (1963)
The Chiffons: One Fine Day (1963)
The Beatles: Hippy Hippy Shake (1963)
Roy Orbison: Oh Pretty Woman (1964)
The Searches: When You Walk in The Room (1964)
The Velvettes: Needle in a Haystack (1964)
Sandie Shaw: Always Something There to Remind Me (1964)
Sandie Shaw: Puppet on a String (1967)
Van Morrison: Brown Eyed Girl (1967)
The Monkeys: Daydream Believer (1967)
Elvis Presley Medley: Heartbreak Hotel; Hound Dog; All Shook Up (1968)
Creedence Clearwater Revival: Proud Mary (1969)
The Carpenters: Close to You (1970)
Ike & Tina Turner: Proud Mary (1970)
Michael Jackson: Rockin Robin (1972)
Stealers Wheel: Stuck in The Middle with You (1972)
Elton John: Crocodile Rock (1972)
Elvis Presley: Burning Love (1973)
The Four Seasons: December ’63 (1975)
Baccara: Yes Sir I Can Boogie (1977)
The Trammps: Disco Inferno (1977)
Boney M: Rivers of Babylon (1978)
Chic: Le Freak (1978)
Toto: Hold The Line (1978)
Olivia Newton John: Hopelessly Devoted to You (1978)
Odyssey: Use it Up, Wear it Out (1980)
Kelly Marie: Feels Like I’m in Love (1980)
Kim Wilde: Kids in America (1981)
Pointer Sisters: I'm So Excited (1982)
Eurythmics: Sweet Dreams (1983)
Katrina and the Waves: Walking on Sunshine (1983)
Kenny Loggins: Footloose (1984)
Dead or Alive: You Spin Me Round (1985)
The Bangles: Walk Like an Egyptian (1986)
Tiffany: I Think We're Alone Now (1987)
Gloria Estefan: Rhythm is Gonna Get You (1987)
Tina Turner: The Best (1989)
M People: Moving on Up (1993)
Tina Turner: Disco Inferno (1993)
Shania Twain: When (1997)
Shania Twain: That Don’t Impress Me Much (1997)
Celine Dion: My Heart Will Go On (Titanic) (1997)
Gretchen Wilson: Redneck Woman (2004)
Amy Winehouse: Valerie (2007)
Alesha Dixon: The Boy Does Nothing (2008)
Caro Emerald: That Man (2010)
Brenda Lee: Rockin around the Christmas Tree
Various: Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
The Ronettes: Sleigh Ride
Shakin Stevens: Merry Christmas Everyone
Elton John: Step into Christmas
Typically, shows are either 1 hour, 2 x 45 minutes or 3 x 30 minutes. Shows are performed in professional costumes, using a high quality Bose PA system, with led lighting and stage backdrop (if required). All our equipment is PAT tested and we hold musicians union public liability insurance.
We have a full 90 minutes of 1940s war time material. A full 90 minutes of Abba tribute and currently up to 45 Minute sets of each; 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s - the decade sets can also be mixed.