The Dial Back Dixie Band
When you hire the Dial Back Dixie Band you are hiring more than a band, you are hiring the ambiance for you event. Are you looking for a shoe-shuffling party to take your event to the next level or maybe you want more, a reception dixie-jazz quartet to give that class and mood to your drinks on the lawn or inside, do you want music at your ceremony too, what about a DJ for after we finish? We can do it all, we also supply all the PA and the lighting, we'll learn your first dance if we do not know it already, you even get to choose the style of music when we are DJ'ing.
The main band consists of seven musicians playing: drum kit, double bass/electric bass, guitar/banjo, piano/keyboards, tenor saxophone/clarinet, baritone saxophone/trumpet, vocals. All musicians have varied and extensive professional experience from playing on tours, hundreds of weddings, corporate events and on musical theatre shows.
The Dixie Quartet plays a mixture of trad dixie tunes and more modern songs with ...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Vintage Wedding Band offering music for your whole day in one place, evening party band, Postmodern Jukebox Tribute, dixie quartet, solo and duo ceremony or reception options.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Clients can organise top quality music for the whole day through one professional vendor, free DJ service, full sound and lights supplied at no extra cost.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?This all depends on what you choose!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, everything is run to a professional standard, all equipment is PAT tested, PLI is supplied by the Musician's Union.
- How much space do you require?Again, this depends on what you choose, our evening band requires 4.5m by 2.5m, we can squish in to small spaces but with double bass and our big band music stands it can be tricky!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If it is possible to play with the line-up you have chosen then of course!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The evening band needs a single break of 15-20 minutes.
Weddings / Corporate Events / Private Parties
Postmodern Jukebox Set Examples:
All About That Bass
Call me Maybe
Oops! I D...