Whether you are looking for a wedding band, or top class act for your corporate event, then look no further! The Decades Band continually update their repertoire to include the very best chart hits! Expect to hear all your favourite Rock, Pop, Soul, Funk, and Disco hits from the 60's right up to the present day. Suitable for any occasion.
James• 28 Oct 2017
Booked this band for my Wife's suprise party, certainly wasn't dissapointed. Catered for all ages and tastes. Would book again. Cheers, James
Joe• 4 Aug 2017
"Absolutely the right choice to book these guys !! Punctual, proffesional and kept the dance floor going all night.
Thanks Joe & Dave."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, professional Party band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Footballer John Barnes singing with us on stage at the FA Christmas party last Year!!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are able to provide quality performance at a good price
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate events, partys
- Who are your previous clients?too many to mention
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets, but can also offer 2 x 60min, 3 x 30 etc..
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Pro quality 4k PA system, basic LED lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, £5million is our standard liability cover
- How much space do you require?Dependent upon band size - but approx 4mtrs wide x 3 mtrs deep at a squeeze
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Let us know what it is and we will let you know, 9 times out of 10 we can play it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we usually take a 15-30min break between sets, but are flaxible on clients requirements
*Constantly being updates, contact us for an up to date Setlist*
Suspicious Minds - Elvis Presley
I’m A Believer - The Monkees
Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Twist & Shout - The Beatles