Transport yourself 60 years back in time and 3000 miles westwards with the sound of The scarlet feathers. The band are made up of some of London's finest session musicians, brought together by their mutual love for early New Orleans rhythm & blues.
Specialising in recreating the original and authentic sound of R&B, The scarlet feathers are passionate about the 45" records that emerged from the New Orleans studios of Cosimo Matassa in the 1950s and 1960s by the likes of Little Richard, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, Dr. John, Allen Toussaint and Big Joe Turner.
Expect stylish horn licks, soulful vocals and classic tunes that are guaranteed to get the dancefloor heaving.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20min for every hour set
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We would be happy to learn new songs that fit our repertoire.
- How much space do you require?For a three piece band 6sq m
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a PA and Some lights.
I didn't want To Do It (The Spiders)
I Got Sumpin' For You (Guitar Slim)
I hear you knocking (Smiley Lewis)Ah Cubanas (Dave Bartholomew)
Ain't That A Shame (Fats Domino)
Arabian Love Call (Art Nev...