We are a well-established vintage style close-harmony trio – our repertoire is broad and we can play a mixed set or a specific era/theme, incluging the Great Gatsby, rousing War Time music of the 1940s, 1950s rock n roll classics and modern chart hits that have been given a retro makeover. We can perform with an awesome full live big band or to high quality backing tracks. For a more intimate, laid back vibe we offer a lounge set with a pianist or we can roam around singing a cappella, we have a range of line up options (and costumes!) to suit many different styles of event/party.
We are fully self-contained and are happy to travel all over the country to sing at weddings, parties, events and festivals.
Want to add a dash of vintage glamour to your party? Tell us about your event and we’ll show you why we may be the perfect choice!
Robert Hayward• 13 Jan 2017
The Candy Girls provided a wonderfully entertaining evening. I had read their reviews and website comments and sound samples but the reality was really even better than my highest expectation.
All our guests made comments on how much they had enjoyed the performance and how it had really made the great evening even more memorable. Several of the ladies are going through hard times in their private lives and said how much the girls had lifted their spirits.
Anne & Matt Phelan, wedding, March 2018• 2 Mar 2018
“5/5 - JUST AMAZING!! We booked the Candy Girls for our drinks reception at our wedding and the Girls really started our celebrations in exactly the right way, and all of our guests commented on how great they were. If you are looking for vintage singers do not hesitate to book the Candy Girls, you will not be disappointed.”
Danny Wood, birthday party client, Jan 2019• 12 Jan 2019
Wow what a great evening!! The girls were fantastic and we were delighted with their performance. All aspects of the booking went smoothly and I will be very surprised if there are no future bookings for them from this event
Adam Harvey, University of Hertfordshire, November 2017• 16 Nov 2017
“I’d like to say a huge thank you to you and the other Candy Girls for performing at our event last Thursday. I have had nothing but great feedback from everyone who attended on the Conference as a whole but particularly the Conference Dinner and the part you played in making that a spectacular event. Your performance was outstanding and the way you interacted with our guests was simply awesome. The night really seemed to capture people’s attention and everyone really enjoyed themselves. I jus...
Layla Warfield, Kawasaki Motors Europe NV, December 2018• 6 Dec 2018
Just a note to say that last night was absolutely fantastic! The venue was perfect and the staff were great. Jack had no idea about the whole thing and was bowled over by the surprise. However, the icing on the cake was the Candy Girls - they were incredible. Not just singers but entertainers - they engaged with everyone at the dinner - dancing with Jack and the other men, encouraging us to join in with the singing. They were fab - extremely professional and lovely to deal with. If you ever ...
- Who are your previous clients?Air France BAFTA Birmingham Botanical Gardens BMW Brittany Ferries CBS Interactive Churchill War Rooms Cumberland lodge Dreambuilding Flywheel Festival Goodwood Revival Grange Hotels Help for Heroes HMS Belfast The Hurlingham Club IDI Gazeley Imperial War Museums Kawasaki Kensington Roof Gardens Kings College London KFC Malborough College McDonalds MG Car Club Orchard Theatre Princes Trust Ralph Lauren Racecourse Association RHS Chelsea Flower Show Rolls Royce Ronald McDonald House charity Royal Air Force Royal International Air Tattoo Silverstone Race Circuit South Devon Railway Tesco The Army The Dorchester The English Wine Centre The White Company Virgin
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The Candy Girls are the only three-part harmony group that offer a fully choreographed show - the dancing is just as polished as the vocals which is rare in this category of music. They also a totally unique show in the form of singing usherettes - perfect for Hollywood themed parties!
- How long do you play for?Standard set is 2 x 45 minutes but longer sets are available for an additional fee. A cappella repertoire is up to one hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes definitely! We always offer one bespoke song free of charge for any booking (provided 4 weeks notice is given).
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can be flexible depending on the event - i.e for a cappella we can sing in short bursts with regular breaks or if you book the band line up we usually do 2 x 45 minute sets with a half an hour break but again, we can be flexible depending on what you require
- How much space do you require?For the trio line up with backing tracks minimum 2 x 1 meter and for the band line up 4 x 3 meters
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - we have £10 million Public Liability Insurance and all equipment is PAT testes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - PA suitable for up to 1000 people and stage lighting rig provided
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via BACS or in cash, invoices always provided
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, parties, weddings, vintage themed events, corporate do's, shopping centres/light switch ons and military bases.
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing for D-Day veterans at the D-Day 70th Anniversary Commemorations - singing for those gents was an honour and a delight! The Candy Girls have also sung at prestigious events and venues including the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and Kensington Roof Gardens and have performed for the King of Sweden! The Candy Girls are also delighted to be a regular feature at Goodwood Revival festival.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Quality vintage harmonies from the UK's leading three-part harmony trio
Line up options:
A cappella trio
Trio with backing tracks
Full band - either 7 or 10-piece
A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square
All Shook Up*
Apple Blossom Time* ...