The Butros Beatles play a repertoire of the Beatles’ biggest tunes from the entire Beatles’ back catalogue and will ensure your event goes smoothly and get the crowd up and dancing, just like they're back in The Cavern Club!
At a typical gig, the band plays two 45 minute sets of Beatles classics with a 30 minute break, although this can be flexible depending on your requirements.
Andrew• 1 Jan 1970
Music is in their blood. The compositions, the harmonies, the instrumentation, everything seems magical when they perform. If you book them for performance, you will get amazed at what they can deliver. In my home town, Bridgnorth in Shropshire, I experienced them and only one word came out of my mouth – Fabulous.
- How much space do you require?Varies depending on venue
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one, between 15 and 30 minutes but can be adapted to suit
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, please let us know in advance
- What are the highlights of your career?N/A
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute sets
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, clubs, hotels, weddings and festivals
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Beatles Tribute Band
A Day In The Life
A Hard Day's Night
Across The Universe
All My Loving
And I Love Her
Back In The USSR
Can't Buy Me Love
Don't Let Me Down...