The Bohemians, established in 1996, re-enact the glory days of Queen including the Craziness of the 70’s and the Magic of the 80’s proving themselves to be the most dynamic and exciting Queen Tribute Band currently touring.
They have performed all over the UK, Europe and the World at football stadiums, festivals, theatres and other prestigious venues. The Bohemians in their majestic magnificence receive standing ovations in response to their electrifying representation of a Queen Live Concert.
Rob Comber's outrageous stage antics and personality makes him the perfect Freddie. Christopher Gregory's Red Special enables him to get as close as possible to Brian May's inimitable style. Wayne Bourne hammers the tubs like drummer Roger Taylor, and Kevin Goodwin provides that unmistakable Queen backline on bass.
Their high-energy two hour show with full Staging, Lighting, Backdrops and Pyrotechnics has earned them the reputation of being the World’s most exciting Queen Tribute act.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The world's most exciting Queen Tribute Band
- What are the highlights of your career?Touring the world. Meeting Brian May. Playing in front of thousands of people.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are very easy to work with. We are very open minded and flexible to trying new ideas. We are also predominately a rock band, so a very high energy and exciting performance will always be given.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Theaters, Festivals, Cruise Ships, Corporate Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Holiday Camps, TV, Music Venues, Private Events, Universities
- Who are your previous clients?Queen fan club Shepherds Bush Empire Virgin British Airways British Embassy Nissan RAF Travel Inn Travelex ITV Channel 4 Live TV Cable TV Thames FM Lots of Universities Lots of Theatres Lots of Festivals Lots of music venue
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bacs, Cheque, Cash