The Blue Beatles band and duo are one of the top Beatles tributes in the UK, and sometimes play even further afield.
With their mop-top haircuts and stage suits, The Blue Beatles play with vigour and accuracy, using replicas of the instruments used by The Fab Four to reproduce the authentic Sixties sound.
All four members of the band have long years of experience playing live gigs at private parties, Summer festivals, bars and live music clubs.
The Blue Beatles is also available as a duo working with backing tracks for smaller venues or events with limited budget.
The show includes all of the major Beatles hits from 1962 to 1969 and features several costume changes, starting with waistcoats from the Cavern days, grey collarless suits from the Beatles early recording years, black suits from the movie era, beige jackets from the second world tour, brightly coloured Sgt Pepper outfits and the long hair and beards for their final days playing together.
susan wakefield• 15 Sep 2018
Absolutely brilliant made my partners night fantastic
Maria Jones• 31 Oct 2016
"Celebrated my husband's 70th birthday and being a keen Beatles fan, I booked the Blue Beatles. They were absolutely fantastic. The sound quality and voices were outstanding. A very professional band as well as being a great group of people, a pleasure to have.
I would recommend them whole heartedly.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Beatles tribute band and duo, performing authentic renditions of Beatles music from 1961 to 1969. The band unduly plays two 50 minute sets of mainly up-tempo Beatles originals and covers. The duo sings and plays live guitar with the aid of backing tracks to produce the full band sound and has a wider repertoire covering the entire Beatles music collection. All are delivered in wigs, Beatles stage suits and Scouse accents with Beatlesque gags thrown in for good measure, with replica instruments and amplifiers. We can also include perform our Magical History Tour show which encompasses everything from the Beatles early years in Hamburg and at The Cavern Club, right through to tgeir final rooftop concert in London in 1969, featuring four costume changes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For the band, one 20 minute break. For the duo's Magical History Tour, we take four ten-minute breaks out of the three hour show for costume changes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we can try to learn it for you
- How much space do you require?For the band, we require a minimum of 5m wide by 3m deep. For the duo, we can sometimes squeeze into 3m wide by 2m deep.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we provide a full sound system and stage lighting
- How long do you play for?2-3 hours, depending on which show they want
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to list here
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, bithday parties, charity events, festivals, restaurants and large pubs
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are one of the few dedicated Beatles tributes in the south of England. For smaller venues, we can appear as a duo at a lower price than a band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Several large festivals, charity fundraisers and weddings
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Beatles tribute band and duo, performing authentic renditions of Beatles music from 1961 to 1969.
Some Other Guy
Please Mr Postman
A Taste Of Honey
Roll Over Beethoven
EARLY RECORDING YEARS
I Saw Her Standing There
Love Me Do