We have full touring quality PA system and lightshow and are just as happy performing in formal shirts and waistcoats as we are in laid back rockshow gear if you’re having a more relaxed event. PLI is included to MU standard £10million and all our gear is PAT tested (of course).
Marina Perez• Oct. 28, 2018
"we booked these guys for our wedding. They are AWESOME!
Everyone loved the music, the interaction with the guests.
and the bandaoke,a hit!
Thank you very much we hope to see you soon"
Matt Lee• Aug. 26, 2018
"The Arrival played the evening reception of our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic with so many guests commenting about how good they were.
The guys were great from the day we booked them, provided plenty information and fielded any queries quickly and professionally. They even learned our first dance song and did an excelled cover of it.
If you're looking for a band for an event, then look no further."
Steven Townsend• Aug. 21, 2018
Absolutely awesome band. We booked them for our Wedding on 21st August 2018 at Newton Hall in Northumberland and they were more than happy to travel for us. Brilliant performance over two sets. All our guests were very impressed. Also they made an excellent touch by allowing our daughter to play and sing before their set and also allowed her to sing with them on the closing song. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!
Lee Robson• July 22, 2018
"These boys played our wedding on 22nd September 2018 at Walworth Castle in Darlington and absolutely smashed it out of the park. Completely exceeded mine and my wife’s expectations and we couldn’t of been happier with their performance.
The dance floor was rammed from 7pm till 12pm. The lads were very laid back in terms of bandaoke, letting people get up to not only sing but play the guitar and drums also.
We have had so many positive comments from guests about how good the band were. We would recommend them 100%.
Thanks for everything boys
Mr & Mrs Robson"
Sharon Taylor• July 9, 2018
Booked The Arrival to play at a reunion of ex students. Can't recommend them highly enough. Arrived and set up on what was arguable one of the hottest days of the year! All the guests were in high spirits following Englands win in the football and the band just topped off our weekend. They captured the mood of the guests brilliantly and on behalf of everyone a huge thank you
Darren Stephenson• June 22, 2018
"Absolutely outstanding band both as live performers in their own right and in doing ""Bandeoke"" to make normal folk feel like rock stars by singing with them for the evening. They performed both of these at our wedding on 22.06.2018 and made our night go down a storm!
Could not recommend them any more. Thanks so much."
Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:
The Arrival, the high octane UK Wedding & Function Band are available for hire across the country.
What are the highlights of your career?
We play over 100 weddings and corporate events per year. We are lucky enough to travel all over Europe and recently completed a tour of Ireland!
What is your competitive advantage (special features)?
We offer a truly energetic performance - this must be seen to believed... Check out our videos.
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Weddings, Engagements, Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions
Who are your previous clients?
Newton Hall As You Like It, Jesmond Le Petit Chateau South Causey Inn The Parlour, Blagdon Woodhill Hall Yorkshire Wedding Barns Lartington Hall
How can event planners pay for your services?
BACS, PayPal or cash will do nicely!
How long do you play for?
Typically 2 hours.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes, all PAT tested and insured too.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
We certainly do.
How much space do you require?
10m x 4m
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
We'll always try and learn 1 or 2 requests for any event.
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
As many as you like and for as long as you like!
1. Shut Up And Dance – Walk the Moon
2. Hard to Handle – Black Crowes
3. Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
4. Shut up and Dance – Walk the Moon
5. Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
6. Superstition – Stevie Wonder
7. Laid – James
8. Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
9. Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
10. Charming Man – The Smiths
11. She Bangs the Drums – Stone Roses
12. December 63 – Frankie Valley
13. Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
14. Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
15. Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
16. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
17. Rocks – Primal Scream
18. Parklife - Blur
19. Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
20. Monster – The Automatic
21. I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
22. Dakota - Stereophonics
23. Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
24. Bohemian Like you - Dandy Warhols
25. Mr Brightside - The Killers
26. Sit down – James
27. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
28. Get Back – The Beatles
29. Drive my Car – The Beatles
30. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
31. Help – The Beatles
32. Morning Glory – Oasis
33. Bartender & The Thief – Stereophonics
34. New Shoes – Paulo Nutini
35. Stuck in the middle - Steelers Wheels
36. You Really got me - The kinks
37. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
38. Twist & Shout – The Beatles
39. Disco 2000 - Pulp
40. Proud Mary – Creedence Clearwater Revival
41. White wedding – Billy Idol
42. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
43. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
44. When You’re Gone – Bryan Adams
45. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
46. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
47. Whole Lotta Rosie – AC/DC
48. Johnny B’ Goode – Chuck Berry
49. Maggie May – Rod Stewart
50. I'm a believer - The Monkies