The Arrival, the high octane UK Wedding Band are available for hire across the country in regions including the North East, Yorkshire, North West, Scotland and the Lakes District.
With an eye capturing driving force of a rhythm section, powerful vocals, head turning guitar licks and no-nonsense pop and rock anthems, these guys are not to be missed. The Arrival will bless your ears, and dance floor with a catalogue of popular rock and indie hits from bands such as: Artic Monkeys, Pulp, Stereophonics, James, Oasis The Courteeners, One Republic & Ed Sheeran. We’ll have your party bouncing with hits to cater for everyone.
These four energetic performers have accomplished music backgrounds and a true passion for providing an addictive performance!
If you like your rock music 100% live and lively, with a show that’s truly unique, The Arrival is the band for you!
Sorcha Cormic• March 16, 2018
These guys are just fab ! Played at my engagement party and everyone commented on how brilliant they were - really made the night! Super professional and great craic! And the drummer... well wait and see �� top notch entertainment ! Would highly highly recommend ! Thanks so much you guys ��
Helen Smith• March 9, 2018
The Arrival performed at our wedding at South Causey Inn, on the 9-03-2018 and I couldn’t recommend them enough. They were fantastic on the night and a big hit with our guests, who had nothing but great things to say about them. They are a fantastic band and we are so glad we chose them to make our big day extra special. Thanks again guys!
Steven Townsend• Aug. 21, 2018
Absolutely awesome band. We booked them for our Wedding on 21st August 2018 at Newton Hall in Northumberland and they were more than happy to travel for us. Brilliant performance over two sets. All our guests were very impressed. Also they made an excellent touch by allowing our daughter to play and sing before their set and also allowed her to sing with them on the closing song. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!
Rebecca Martin• May 19, 2018
Well guys, what can I say.. you were the most amazing band we could have EVER asked for.. it was as if you belonged with us on the day and were as much a part of our day as our family and friends. Your music talent.. I have no words.. you made me laugh, sing.. and dance. I have no voice.. and ache from head to toe. During the entire evening all people could say were how good you guys were! So on behalf of us both.. THANK YOU!! Anyone needing a band for anything, they need to book you guys and look no further. From Mr and Mrs Martin xx
Matt Lee• Aug. 26, 2018
"The Arrival played the evening reception of our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic with so many guests commenting about how good they were.
The guys were great from the day we booked them, provided plenty information and fielded any queries quickly and professionally. They even learned our first dance song and did an excelled cover of it.
If you're looking for a band for an event, then look no further."
Darren Stephenson• June 22, 2018
"Absolutely outstanding band both as live performers in their own right and in doing ""Bandeoke"" to make normal folk feel like rock stars by singing with them for the evening. They performed both of these at our wedding on 22.06.2018 and made our night go down a storm!
Could not recommend them any more. Thanks so much."
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The Arrival, the high octane UK Wedding & Function Band are available for hire across the country.
- What are the highlights of your career?We play over 100 weddings and corporate events per year. We are lucky enough to travel all over Europe and recently completed a tour of Ireland!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer a truly energetic performance - this must be seen to believed... Check out our videos.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Engagements, Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions
- Who are your previous clients?Newton Hall As You Like It, Jesmond Le Petit Chateau South Causey Inn The Parlour, Blagdon Woodhill Hall Yorkshire Wedding Barns Lartington Hall
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS, PayPal or cash will do nicely!
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, all PAT tested and insured too.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We certainly do.
- How much space do you require?10m x 4m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We'll always try and learn 1 or 2 requests for any event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As many as you like and for as long as you like!
1. Shut Up And Dance – Walk the Moon
2. Hard to Handle – Black Crowes
3. Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
4. Shut up and Dance – Walk the Moon
5. Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
6. Superstition – Stevie Wonder
7. Laid – James
8. Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
9. Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
10. Charming Man – The Smiths
11. She Bangs the Drums – Stone Roses
12. December 63 – Frankie Valley
13. Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
14. Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
15. Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
16. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
17. Rocks – Primal Scream
18. Parklife - Blur
19. Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
20. Monster – The Automatic
21. I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
22. Dakota - Stereophonics
23. Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
24. Bohemian Like you - Dandy Warhols
25. Mr Brightside - The Killers
26. Sit down – James
27. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
28. Get Back – The Beatles
29. Drive my Car – The Beatles
30. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
31. Help – The Beatles
32. Morning Glory – Oasis
33. Bartender & The Thief – Stereophonics
34. New Shoes – Paulo Nutini
35. Stuck in the middle - Steelers Wheels
36. You Really got me - The kinks
37. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
38. Twist & Shout – The Beatles
39. Disco 2000 - Pulp
40. Proud Mary – Creedence Clearwater Revival
41. White wedding – Billy Idol
42. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
43. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
44. When You’re Gone – Bryan Adams
45. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
46. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
47. Whole Lotta Rosie – AC/DC
48. Johnny B’ Goode – Chuck Berry
49. Maggie May – Rod Stewart
50. I'm a believer - The Monkies