THE ULTIMATE 'JERSEY BOYS' TRIBUTE. SCINTILLATING VOCALS & INCREDIBLE HARMONIES. BRINGING TO LIFE THE MUSIC OF FRANKIE VALLI AND THE FOUR SEASONS, THE ALL SEASONS PRESENT A SHOW THAT WILL WOW FANS OF THE ‘JERSEY BOYS’ SOUND.
Crammed with singalong hits, The All Seasons is a West End experience available at your chosen venue. Young, vibrant and talented; The All Seasons are a guaranteed hit with audiences of all ages.
Immaculately costumed in the iconic red jackets, the boys offer a show that faithfully recreates the sound that has been the soundtrack to our lives for over half a century. The All Seasons is an exhilarating revue of the best of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, presented as a live all-singing, all-dancing fully-staged show that has impressed audiences throughout the UK and abroad.
Bringing the sounds of the Jersey Boys to life is a cast of dynamic performers, The All Seasons don’t just perform at large theatres, we also offer a show suitable for smaller venues...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A Tribute To Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons SCINTILLATING VOCALS & INCREDIBLE HARMONIES
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing to a sell-out crowd at the Grand Pier - Weston-super-Mare
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Being based in the West Country mean that we can offer competitive rates for a high quality act.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Large Corporate events. Theatre Shows and large holiday venues
- Who are your previous clients?Vern Allen Group Limited, 1st Call Entertainment limited, Blakehay Theatre, Tribute Acts Management, My Little Hat Entertainment Ltd.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Online payment, invoiced prior to event
- How long do you play for?60 mins or 2 x 40 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?6 metres x 3 metres - Playback show 6 metres x 6 metres - Live band show
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Generally no, It is a fixed show. However for weddings we may be able to learn a first dance on request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 Minutes on the 2 x 45 minutes show
60 MINUTE CABARET
OUR FULL PRODUCTION STAGE SHOW WITH BACKING TRACKS AND LIVE FOUR-PART VOCALS. BRINGING YOU THE AUTHENTIC JERSEY BOYS SOUND.
2 X 40 MINUTE SETS
A TOTAL OF 80 MINUTES PERFORMANCE ...