The A-Tees are a 5 piece eighties covers band comprised of experienced and talented performers based in South East Kent. Paying tribute to the best of British Pop, Electro-Pop and New Romantic acts of the eighties.
Available for pubs, clubs, parties, functions, corporate events, eighties theme nights and more.
Zanna Gooch• 18 Jun 2016
Absolutely wonderful! Great music and the covers were fantastic. At one point EVERYONE in the room was dancing. The band could not do enough encours ... was absolutely fabulous! THANKS!!!
Zanna Gooch• 18 Jun 2016
Loved it guys! Great nice and lots of great music. Everyone has been saying how fab the band was on Saturday. At one point I think everyone was dancing!!! Thanks :-)
Celeste Foreman• 15 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for a brilliant night!!
Rachel Goldup• 23 Apr 2016
"What a great night at The Coach and Horses! Thank you so much for playing for Tiegan's 18th, she loved it, as did everyone else. Can't recommend you enough!!!
Keith Reynolds• 21 Jul 2018
From all of us at Team Tango and Iwade Rock Charity Music Festival, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for a fantastic performance yesterday a stonker of a set lads! A brilliant headline act and one that has caused a bit of a stir in the village! Well done!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The best eighties covers band in the South East.
- What are the highlights of your career?Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone Halloween party 2017 Dreamland Margate 30th anniversary screening of The Lost Boys Academy FM Folkestone 5th anniversary bash at Folkestone Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone Harbour Festival (twice)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are not full time musicians but have professionaly experienced band members. We all do it for the love and the fun of the genre, and don't take anything too seriously, hence the price. We offer a professional, fun show and excellent value for money.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, 80's themed parties, functions, weddings etc we also do Pubs & Clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Ambassador Theatre Group Dreamland Margate Academy FM Folkestone True Briton, Folkestone Coach & Horses, Lyminge The Kings Arms, Bude Divers Arms, Herne Bay Boars Head, Dover (not an exhaustive list)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 60 mins Can do 3 x 45 mins for extra fee
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI - yes PAT test - yes
- How much space do you require?About 6 x 6 metres preferably more
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If its an 80's tune - possibly for extra fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-20 mins every 45-60 mins
A Little Respect - Erasure
All Of My Heart, When Smokie Sings, The Look Of Love - ABC
Don’t You Want Me Baby - Human League
Electric Dreams - Phil Oakley
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears ...