The A-Tees are a 5 piece eighties covers band comprised of experienced and talented performers based in South East Kent. Paying tribute to the best of British Pop, Electro-Pop and New Romantic acts of the eighties.
Available for pubs, clubs, parties, functions, corporate events, eighties theme nights and more.
Keith Reynolds• July 21, 2018
From all of us at Team Tango and Iwade Rock Charity Music Festival, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for a fantastic performance yesterday a stonker of a set lads! A brilliant headline act and one that has caused a bit of a stir in the village! Well done!
Jason Wenlock• Oct. 6, 2017
What an absolutely amazing band. Highly recommended. They made the charity event we were hosting that much more special. Thank you and thank you again.
Fiona Mallion• Aug. 27, 2017
Absolutely brilliant - played at my 40th last night - going out their way to help me - and it was honestly the best night - I danced all night. Thank you all of you for making it so memorable - hope you enjoyed the Fish & Chips - and Happy belated Birthday to Clayton - sorry missed that announcement!
Andrew Wakefield• May 5, 2017
Fantastic band . They played at my wife's birthday party and had the whole crowd dancing . Thanks guys for a great evening!
Celeste Foreman• April 15, 2017
Thank you so much for a brilliant night!!
Glenys Harris• March 17, 2017
Absolutely awesome evening The A-tees played for my 50th birthday party, I danced all evening and all of my family and friends had a fantastic time. Great music lovely people. Highly recommended love them. Xx
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The best eighties covers band in the South East.
- What are the highlights of your career?Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone Halloween party 2017 Dreamland Margate 30th anniversary screening of The Lost Boys Academy FM Folkestone 5th anniversary bash at Folkestone Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone Harbour Festival (twice)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are not full time musicians but have professionaly experienced band members. We all do it for the love and the fun of the genre, and don't take anything too seriously, hence the price. We offer a professional, fun show and excellent value for money.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate events, 80's themed parties, functions, weddings etc we also do Pubs & Clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Ambassador Theatre Group Dreamland Margate Academy FM Folkestone True Briton, Folkestone Coach & Horses, Lyminge The Kings Arms, Bude Divers Arms, Herne Bay Boars Head, Dover (not an exhaustive list)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Normally 2 x 60 mins Can do 3 x 45 mins for extra fee
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PLI - yes PAT test - yes
- How much space do you require?About 6 x 6 metres preferably more
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If its an 80's tune - possibly for extra fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-20 mins every 45-60 mins
A Little Respect - Erasure
All Of My Heart, When Smokie Sings, The Look Of Love - ABC
Don’t You Want Me Baby - Human League
Electric Dreams - Phil Oakley
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
Fantastic Day - Haircut 100
Geno - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Good Thing - Fine Young Cannibals
I’m Your Man, Club Tropicana - Wham!
It Must Be Love, Baggy Trousers - Madness
Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
Let’s Dance - David Bowie
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Rio, Planet Earth - Duran Duran
Somewhere In My Heart - Aztec Camera
Sweet Little Mystery - Wet Wet Wet
Tainted Love, Say Hello Wave Goodbye - Soft Cell
Take on me - A-Ha
True, Gold, Only When You Leave, Cut A Long Story Short - Spandau Ballet
West End Girls, It's a Sin - Pet Shop Boys