Playing a variety of vintage, swing, retro songs very suitable for parties, weddings, events and celebrations. Our love of playing music and our large repertoire & experience means we are popular across ages and musical tastes! From Roaring 20's and 30's to the Vintage swing and jive styles, plus many other well known classics. We also have other repertoires - please enquire!
We can tailor our sets to suit your event, and like to think of ourselves as friendly and approachable, plus highly professional.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Playing a variety of vintage, swing, retro and jive songs
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Miri International Jazz Festival, Borneo
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Performing at parties and celebrations, weddings, functions and corporate events, restaurants and hotels plus music venues and all sorts of other occasions and venues.
- Who are your previous clients?Past clients/venues include; Hard Rock Café, London; Regents Street Xmas Lights; Dublin Carnival; Royal Horticultural Society Show, Cardiff; Trees/ ParksFor Life, London; RICS Annual Party, Leeds Art Gallery, Leeds Met University; Hilton Hotel Park Lane; Belfry International Golf Course; Indigo @ O2 Arena; Emirates Stadium; British Medical Association (BMA); opening ceremony of new BBC building; Yorkshire Sculpture Park; Boots plc, Hull Truck Theatre; Gulbenkian Theatre, University of Kent; Quay Arts Centre Isle of Wight, Grassington Arts Festival; Jersey World Music Festival; Miri International Jazz Festival Borneo, Cork Jazz Festival, many restaurants & hotels, music venues and village hallsnationally; plus many many weddings and private parties!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Usually by bank transfer, although cash and cheque is possible
- How long do you play for?We often play two 45 minute sets, or one hour and 15, or 3 x 30 minute sets. Other formats available to negotiate.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2 metres by 2.5 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We can consider learning a tune if it is suitable for our instruments, vocal range and style!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We often take one break of around 10-15 minutes in between sets.
In The Mood
See You Later Alligator
Minnie The Moocher
Chatanooga Choo Choo
Don't Get Around Much anymore
All Of Me
South of the border
Sunny side of the street
It Ain't what you do
Choo choo ch boogie
Sweet Georgia Brown
I'll See You In My Dreams
Is you is or is you ain't my baby
I'm in the mood for love
Pennies From Heaven
When You're Smiling
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing
There ain't nobody here but us Chickens
Ballin' the jack
Up a Lazy River
Flat Foot Floogie
Your Feet's Too Big
Putting On The Ritz
Jump Jive Wail
Mack The Knife
I Want to be Like You