Soozi Humour cannot be held responsible for cancellation due to *Force Majeure or *Acts of God. If for any reason the Artiste cannot appear Soozi Humour will endeavour to provide a suitable replacement Artiste. In the unlikely event this is not possible a full refund of the deposit paid will be made.
Otherwise, the deposit which secures the date, is 100% non refundable. If you cancel within 6months of the event you will be liable for 50% of the full fee. If you cancel within 30 days of the event you will be liable for the full fee. Cancellation must be made and in writing with acknowledgement of receipt from Susie Humour. You are responsible for your own Public Liability and Soozi Humour and or our Artistes are not held responsible if any claim is subsequently made. Susie Humour has Public Liability .£1,000,000 (1 Million pounds)
*Force Majeure/ Acts of God include: Severe Weather / Call to Arms / Strikes and Blockages / Extreme Illness / National Day of Mourning and any other serious ...
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?5 minutes
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?No
- What other services to you provide?'SAVE THE DATE' cards which includes caricature of the couple (can be supplied as digital or traditional mailout) Individual Caricatures for 'PLACE SETTING' cards Colour or Black and White with Tone 'SIGNING BOARD' Traditional drawing in colour of the Wedding Scene from photos
- What is included in the wedding package?A Caricature of the couple from photo FREE on booking Free option on booking to have Pre Printing of the names and date in a hand drawn banner on the paper
- How long is the act?Each Traditional Black and White with tone picture takes approx. 5 minutes Digital Colour 10minutes
SOOZI can guarantee to provide lots of high end and fun interactive Mix and Mingle or seated entertainment having over 15 years of experience as a Caricaturist & working both Internationally and throu...