This popular party band offers a versatile blend of superb funk, pop, soul and rock covers to ensure the dancefloor is filled all night. Supersession provide audiences with an energetic and unforgettable experience that is guaranteed to entice guests of all ages to step onto the dance-floor and join in with the party. With a flexible lineup the band can perform as a funky 4 piece up to huge 9 piece band with your choice of male and female vocal and a 3 piece brass section.
Supersession perform some of the most popular party hits from the last 5 decades and include hits from artists such as Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Wild Cherry, Michael Jackson, Candi Staton, Adele, the Killers, Kings of Leon, Cee Lo Green, Beyonce and many more!
Although Supersession are Manchester based, they are happy to travel UK wide.
Nichola and Ben - Wedding in Cheshire• Sept. 30, 2016
‘’Supersession were just super! The band members are all so talented in their own right but when they play together - wow! Thanks again guys for playing at our wedding. Nichola and Ben x’’
Tim and Kat - wedding Cheishire• Sept. 26, 2015
"Guys, what can I say. Thank you so much!!!! Dakota for our first dance was amazing and at one point I swear there were 150 people on the dance floor! You guys were awesome all night.
You turned a really special day into an absolutely epic party and we really thank you for that. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and thank you for the early set up it made everything run smoothly. Will get some photos up for you soon.
All the best and thanks for being awesome"
Sharon - Corporate client Yorkshire• Nov. 11, 2017
They were brilliant. We had a disaster with the venue but they just got on with it and really made our night. I can’t thank them enough!
Kelly and Hannah - Wedding Derbyshire• April 2, 2016
"Supersession played at our wedding at the Devonshire Dome on Saturday. They were absolutely fantastic. Carolina brought more than a few tears to people’s eyes with our entrance song and when it got to the evening, the dance floor was a great place to be. When it got to the end of the night, I didn’t want the party to end.
David - Charity Ball Nottinghamshire• Sept. 30, 2017
Supersession played for us at our Annual Charity Ball last night and they were brilliant. Book this band !!!
Rachel - Wedding in Lancashire• April 5, 2015
Supersession performed at my wedding last Sunday. Pete was amazing throughout the whole planning process with prompt replies despite the constant harassment from my “bridezilla” moments! At the wedding they set up so discretely despite a few hiccups and “changes of plan” from my venue. They were professional and understanding throughout. The lead singers have the most beautiful voices and our first dance couldn’t of been better. Perfectly sung, timed and well practised. Our guests danced for the whole night and their music is flawless. Cannot thank them enough would recommend so highly. Thanks guys xxxxx
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A fun, professional Funky party band
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event we play is a highlight to us. We love what we do!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?we can perform us a budget-friendly funky four piece band, or add musicians to create an impressive 9 piece band with male/female vocals and a full brass section.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions and special parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Supersession have played for numerous corporate clients at venues all over the UK
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a full PA and lighting system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we're full insured and all equipment is Tested
- How much space do you require?5 x 3 metres for our smaller bands. 8 x 4 metres for our larger bands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're always expanding our repertoire. If you have any specific requests just ask!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take one 15/20 minute break in between our sets
• Proud Mary- Tina Turner
• Think - Aretha Franklin
• Sunshine of Your Love – Cream
• Chain Of Fools – Aretha Franklin
• Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
• Come Together – Beatles
• Money (That’s What I want) – The Beatles
• Twist and Shout - The Beatles
• Hit The Road Jack/Fever Medley – Ray Charles/Peggy Lee
• All Right Now – Free
• Hard To Handle – Otis Redding
• Go Your Own Way - Fleetwod Mac
• Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
• Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder
• Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
• Superstition – Stevie Wonder
• Lady Marmalade – Patti Labelle
• Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
• Take Me To The River – Al Green
• Aint No Sunshine- Bill Withers
• Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
• James Brown Medley
• Beat It – Michael Jackson
• Blame It On The Boogie – Michael Jackson
• Never Too Much – Luther Vandross
• Street Life - Randy Crawford
• Kiss -Prince
• Easy – Lionel Richie
• All Night Long – Lionel Richie
• You Got The Love - Candi Staton
• I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
• Somebody Else’s Guy - Jocelyn Brown
• Don’t Stop Believin’ - Journey
• Africa - Toto
90s – present
• Rolling in the deep - Adele
• Mr Brightside – The Killers
• Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
• Use Somebody – Kings Of Leon
• Suddenly I See – KT Tunstall
• Black Horse and The Cherry Tree – KT Tunstall
• Valerie – Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson
• Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
• Forget You – Cee Lo Green
• Canned Heat – Jamiroquai
• Mercy – Duffy
• De Ja Vu – Beyonce
• Just Dance – Lady Gaga
• Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
• Locked Out Of Heaven ¬- Bruno Mars
• You and Me Song – The Wannadies
• I will Wait - Mumford and Sons
• You Do Something To Me – Paul Weller
• At Last – Beyonce/Etta James
• 7 Nation Army – White Stripes
• I Bet That You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
• Crazy In Love - Beyonce
• Little Talks - Of Monster’s and Men
• Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
• Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
• All of Me - John Legend
• Happy - Pharell Williams
• Get Lucky - Daft Punk/PharellWilliams
• Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars
• Rather Be - Clean Bandit
• Wonderwall – Oasis
• I would do anything for love – Meatloaf
• King – Years and Years
• Ghost - Ella Henderson
• Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
• Can’t feel My Face – The Weeknd
• Hold My Hand – Jess Glynn
• Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
• Ed Sheeran Shape of You