I'm a magician in East Sussex providing entertainment to both adult and children's events. Whether it's a birthday, a team build or you just want to make a family gathering memorable I can help make your day special.
Pamela Brayford• Oct. 12, 2018
Marcus the Magician was excellent. He kept in regular contact and arrived early to the event and went down very well in going around all the tables and entertaining the audience. Really lovely chap and I would highly recommend him.
Liane Hoare• July 14, 2018
"We had Marcus come and entertain our 6 year old son and his friends at his birthday party. Marcus was professional and curteous and appeared friendly with the children. He did a great job in trying to engage their interest with his tricks and banter. Some of which seemed to go over their heads a little. He was exceptionally patient with them as they kept getting up and losing interest but persevered to bring them back and engage individually with them. I had told Marcus prior to coming that some of the children are autistic and he said he caters for that scenario.
All in all he was very good and I would recommend him to other families. Perhaps with older children who understand Street Magic a little more. I feel his tricks, though brilliant, are more suited to an 8 year old’s party. Perhaps I will book him again in a couple of years then "
Phil Booker• July 14, 2018
Great party event, the show kept the children enthralled!
07496040243• April 7, 2018
He was on time and was very helpful, very polite and bind with everyone. Great guy
Tama• Feb. 4, 2018
"I wanted to say a huge thank you for
making my son's and my daughter birthday party so much fun All the kids loved you & Everyone had an amazing time,You were fantastic.Would definitely recommend you to family and friends. Thank you again.. Tama"
- How long is the act?It's normally around 45 minutes to an hour but can be negotiated.
- What type of magic do you performClose up street magic
- How many people will you perform for?Close up magic works best either performing to a small gathering or as a walk about in bigger settings.
- How long do you need to set up?I come ready to go so no set up time.
- What experience do you have working with children?I started my business working exclusively with children at birthday parties before moving into a more general audience ages.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No but any more than 15 can limit the interaction with each child.
Event specific tricks