Strawberry Blonde are a versatile, Lively duo, sure to get the audience dancing to live music of a high standard at a reasonable price. We cover many genres from easy listening, smooth jazz, to party numbers, Soul, Motown, Rock n Roll, 60's, 70's, 80's, Disco, Pop Classics etc. We adapt our repertoire to suit our audiences.
Strawberry Blonde offer packges ideal for all day events. This could be smooth Jazz/ easy listening during Canapes/Lunch, followed by 2 x 45 min sets of uptempo live music, then disco.
Packages start from £500.
Nicola• 8 Dec 2018
I am a publican and have been booking entertainment for over 30 years. I booked Strawberry Blonde on the off chance, was lucky. These girls are terrific, the best act I have booked in all my years of being a publican!...Too good for pubs!
Tamsin Owens• 17 Nov 2018
Strawberry Blonde were the Perfect end to a meal out with my husband. Some fun upbeat numbers but also some romantic ones to end the night. Definitely want to see them again
Valerie Card• 14 Dec 2018
Had a brilliant night last night watching this duo... Debbie could certainly hold a tune and Niki mastered the saxophone expertly...would thoroughly recommend them if you are looking for a good act!
Giles• 11 Aug 2018
Girls, you were amazing as usual. Looking forward to having you back next year!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a Professional, Versatile duo.
- What are the highlights of your career?Featuring on Stars in Their Eyes, Sky 1, and Capital Gold.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We work very well together as a duo and audiences always comment on this.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Clubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Corporate, Birthdays, Weddings, Events, Pubs etc
- Who are your previous clients?Private parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on night Transfer
- How long do you play for?We play from 1 hour to up to 5 hours or more.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We do not take up much space at all
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take a break after 45 mins to an hour of playing
Our Day Will Come ...