Strawberry Blonde are a versatile, Lively duo, sure to get the audience dancing to live music of a high standard at a reasonable price. We cover many genres from easy listening, smooth jazz, to party numbers, Soul, Motown, Rock n Roll, 60's, 70's, 80's, Disco, Pop Classics etc. We adapt our repertoire to suit our audiences.
Strawberry Blonde offer packges ideal for all day events. This could be smooth Jazz/ easy listening during Canapes/Lunch, followed by 2 x 45 min sets of uptempo live music, then disco.
Packages start from £500.
Nicola• Dec. 8, 2018
I am a publican and have been booking entertainment for over 30 years. I booked Strawberry Blonde on the off chance, was lucky. These girls are terrific, the best act I have booked in all my years of being a publican!...Too good for pubs!
Valerie Card• Dec. 14, 2018
Had a brilliant night last night watching this duo... Debbie could certainly hold a tune and Niki mastered the saxophone expertly...would thoroughly recommend them if you are looking for a good act!
Tamsin Owens• Nov. 17, 2018
Strawberry Blonde were the Perfect end to a meal out with my husband. Some fun upbeat numbers but also some romantic ones to end the night. Definitely want to see them again
Giles• Aug. 11, 2018
Girls, you were amazing as usual. Looking forward to having you back next year!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a Professional, Versatile duo.
- What are the highlights of your career?Featuring on Stars in Their Eyes, Sky 1, and Capital Gold.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We work very well together as a duo and audiences always comment on this.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Clubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Corporate, Birthdays, Weddings, Events, Pubs etc
- Who are your previous clients?Private parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash on night Transfer
- How long do you play for?We play from 1 hour to up to 5 hours or more.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We do not take up much space at all
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take a break after 45 mins to an hour of playing
Our Day Will Come
Take 5 (saxophone)
Twisting the Night Away
You To Me Are Everything
If I Can't Have You
I Just Want To Make Love To You
Be My Baby
Sing it Back
Get Right Back
In His Kiss
and many more