A lively, high energy Soul, Motown, R&B and Disco Funk covers band with a mix of female and male front line vocal and harmonies, tight back line of seasoned and well travelled musicians.
Clare Hashim• 7 Jul 2018
"Clare Hashim reviewed
Soul MoFunk Band
Well, what a night myself, my husband and our guests had at our Wedding Reception!
SoulMoFunk Band blew us away with their amazing sound. The night flew by listening to them, so entertaining! Haven't seen some of our friends and relatives dance like that for a while ^
Lovely friendly people too. Martin (a talented front man) and his band made us feel very confident they would provide a professional and sleek performance and they di...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A lively, high energy Soul, Motown and Disco Funk covers band with a mix of female and male front line vocal and harmonies, tight back line of seasoned and well travelled musicians.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performed for local dignitaries like the three local mayors of Northampton, Wellingborough & Rushden, also for the NHS Staff Awards, National Logistics Awards, Theatre performances include Northampton Royal & Derngate, clients have also included Northampton Saints Rugby and The 2015 Glitter Ball Fund Raiser. Headline band at Soulvit Live & Motown nights for Inspiration FM.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are regularly commended for the high energy, tight dance music we create. Our attention to detail with close harmony vocals forms the core strength and soul of our live performances.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events, Weddings, Live Music Venue Events, Radio Station Soul & Motown nights, Large Pubs & Clubs, Summer Music Festivals, Fund Raiser Events.
- Who are your previous clients?NHS, Northampton University, Events In Box, Northampton Saints, InspirationFM, Soulvit Promotions, PGI Events, Air Ambulance Events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Invoice via bank transfer, Credit & Debit Card via Stripe, Sum Up, Cheque, Text Transction link, PayPal & Cash.
- How long do you play for?Any duration from 1x30m, 2x30m, 1x45m, 2x45m, 3x45m, 1x60m, 2x60m, 3x40m in any combination up to maximum 150 minutes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes full £10,000.000 PLI & full PAT certification.
- How much space do you require?Minimum 3.5m x 2.5m, ideal size area 4-5m x3m or upwards.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?YES. If the requested track fits roughly in with our Genre range, we can usually make an accomplished rendition of new tracks as we are occasionally requested tracks not featured in our set list, which we then add to our full set list offering. Normally we can accommodate this with a few weeks notice, dependant on the song complexity.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A minimum of one break if two or more sets, usually a short 15-30 minute break/s.
Street Life - Randy Crawford
That's The Way - KC & The Sunshine Band
Get Down Saturday Night - Oliver Cheetham
Going Back To My Roots - Odissey
Ain't No Stopping Us Now - Mc Fadden & Whitehead