SoulAcoustic are an exciting and versatile duo who can tailor their performances to suit almost any event. Whether high energy pop, soul, rock or RnB to get the party started, low key background music while guests get chatting or love songs for the ceremony on your special day SoulAcoustic can create the perfect performance for you.
An extensive and ever growing set list with the ability to add extra songs if requested means that whatever music you love, SoulAcoustic can provide the musical backdrop you're looking for. From Eva Cassidy to the Backstreet Boys, from Ed Sheeran to Nat King Cole and everything in between - we've got it covered and would love to be part of your event!
Claire Willmott• 18 Jun 2019
It was an absolute pleasure to have Soul Acoustic at our recent event! Their performance was fabulous and we received lots of positive & lovely feedback from our guest about the band! They certainly made our event a huge success and we would definitely have them back for any future events we hold!
Joe was so helpful leading up to the event with our requests and helped to make the organisation and logistics very stress free!
Would highly recommend!
Anonymous User• 22 Sep 2018
SoulAcoustic were a fantastic band to work with and their relaxed, soulful classics provided the perfect background music for our evening reception drinks. Joe has an amazing voice and it was a joy to listen to them play some of our favourite soul songs. Further, the band were super communicative and organised, instilling confidence right from the beginning and making the whole process stress free. I could have happily listened to them play all day long and would definitely use them again and re...
Anonymous User• 6 Jun 2019
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the both of you for performing at our wedding. I never got a chance to say hi, goodbye or thank you on the day, I did try to get over to you but I was rather in demand 😀.
I had a very particular vibe in mind when looking for a band to compliment both our taste in music and the venue but as soon as I heard your promo video, I knew you guys were the one.
Everyone has said how great you were, how amazing your voice is and my new husband w...
Anonymous User• 16 Mar 2019
Pop Acoustic were a fantastic band to work with and their relaxed, soulful classics provided the perfect background music for our evening reception drinks. Joe has an amazing voice and it was a joy to listen to them play some of our favourite soul songs. Further, the band were super communicative and organised, instilling confidence right from the beginning and making the whole process stress free. I could have happily listened to them play all day long and would definitely use them again and re...
Anonymous User• 20 Jul 2018
HUGE thanks for providing such wonderful music for our party yesterday evening. So many people commented on your sound and how much they enjoyed the music. You could see that you were hugely popular with everyone there by the response that you got, especially to your second set - after they had finished eating! We all loved singing along to and dancing to your music. It was a brilliant party atmosphere and your judgement over what to play absolutely hit the spot!
You really made the party spe...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a versatile acoustic duo featuring soulful vocals and acoustic guitar.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies, parties, corporate events, hotel, restaurant and bar residencies. From background drinks receptions to the main event at a party.
- Who are your previous clients?We have had the pleasure of playing at many weddings, birthdays and other private events over the years. Corporate clients include Booking.com, Churchill, Hampton Court Flower Show, Bath Racecourse to name a few. As individual musicians we also perform at the highest level with artists including Gabrielle, Years and Years, Becky Hill and many others. We have also played at venues including The Royal Albert Hall, Wembley Stadium, The National Exhibition Centre and many other places in the UK and across the world.
- How long do you play for?We normally play for up to two hours. Extra sets can be added for an extra cost if needed.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and can provide lights if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We are a small self contained duo so can fit into almost any space!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! We are happy to learn requests
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We can tailor this to you. Our normal performance time and this is usually split into 2 x hours, 3 x 40 min sets or 4 x 30 min sets. Different options can be discussed too though
What a Wonderful World - Sam Cooke
In the Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
Bring it On Home to Me - Sam Cooke
Twisting the Night Away - Sam Cooke
Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye ...