Soul Train are a dynamic energetic, 8 piece tribute band made up of seasoned musicians with a wealth of experience, delivering enthusiastic performances of Soul and Motown classics popular to the Stax label of the 60’s and 70’s, tributing legendary artists such as Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Otis Redding, Stevie Wonder, Wilson Pickett Sam and Dave and many more.
Soul Trains line up now features two powerful
vocalists, one male and female, who together
deliver an energetic, flamboyant performance
with outstanding vocals and stage presence.
Soul Train sourced the finest, seasoned
musicians to compile an exceptional line up
that features Drums, Bass, Guitar, Trumpet,
Tenor, Alto and Baritone Sax, together creating a phenomenal authentic sound.
Soul Train was originally known as the popular band 90’s band Soul Fish, who successfully performed at venues throughout the UK. Due to popular demand the remaining three former members of Soul Fish reformed the band under the new ...
Martin - Oxenhope Beer Festival• 13 Oct 2018
Wow you guys are awesome, cant wait to have you headline next year. Thank you
jenny - Burley in Warfdale Sports Club• 13 Oct 2018
Top class act, Soul Train are amazing, it was like having James Brown and Aretha Franklin on stage, just brilliant, we look forward to your return Next year. Thank you.
Jason Glusburn Arts Theatre• 8 Dec 2018
One of the best acts we have had on stage yet. Such a fantastic lively band, had the audiemce on their feet the whole night. Will definately be have you back. Thank you.
Maida Vale• 1 Apr 2018
Truly outstanding band.
Beatherder• 15 Jul 2017
Truly awesome band . Love having them perform at our festival. Look forward to them returning next year.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Soul Train are a lively Classic Soul / Motown band.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event , no matter how big or small, the band see as a high light and a privilege . Entertaining is what we do, and do it well.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings , private parties, festivals, Soul clubs, cooperate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Beat Herder Festival Maida vale Victoria Hall Various Soul clubs throughout the UK Garston entertainments Smock Stacks (leeds)
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer Cash Cheaque
- How long do you play for?Performance options 1x 45 min set 1x 1 hour set 1 x 90 min set 2 x 45 min set 2x 1 hour set
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes plus engineer
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Stage Performance space, minimum 4mx5m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?The band can learn your favourite song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The band takes between 15 min to 1 hour breaks between sets. This is all at the clients request and desicion.
Hold on I'm coming
Knock on wood
Dancing in the street
Dock of the bay
Can't hurry love
Chain of fools
Son of a preacher man
Shot gun ( junior walker)