Based in Cardiff and serving towns and cities up and down the country, we are experienced in bringing the party to any event with classics from the soulful 60's to the chart topping hits of today.
Soul Lotta Funk delivers the ultimate performance, taking the soul, funk and dance classics you love and injecting them with an energy and passion rarely found in other acts. The result is a true live experience that is guaranteed to fill the floor and make your evening’s entertainment unforgettable.
We include a fully-featured disco service with all our packages. We can also include an acoustic set for early in the day and flexible band sizes (from 6 to 9 members) to make the band even better! – let us take the hassle out of arranging your special event!
To see what it’s all about, take a look at our videos and pictures or come and see us in action at Cardiff’s and the surrounding area’s top night spots.
Alice & Toby• 8 Jul 2017
These guys played at our wedding a few weeks ago and were amazing!
The dance floor was full all night and our guests were chanting for more songs when the band had finished.
The band were very helpful in the run up to the wedding, easy to communicate with and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend this band for any wedding or function!
Alice & Toby
Helen & John• 23 Sep 2017
Thankyou for giving us the best time at our wedding. We have had so many compliments. The dance floor was full all night and we had the best time!
Helen & John
Steve & Maree• 30 Oct 2015
Have to say you guys absolutely smashed it and have received nothing but compliments about your performance. So sincerely, thank you. Also great to be so accommodating for my cousin (who can sing) and my uni mates (who can't!) hope you lot had fun as well
Ben• 4 Nov 2017
Had these guys at our wedding in November 2017, not only did they sound great and kept the dance floor busy all night but from an organisation perspective they were a pleasure to work with, having the perfect balance between professionalism and an easy going attitude that made them very approachable for the guests and kept the whole evening friendly and fun. Thanks so much guys!
Ben & Kelly
Rose• 19 Nov 2016
The first dance set the fun-filled tone of the evening and it was SO brilliant from start to finish :) we even got to have two first dances. Seriously one of the most romantic moments of my whole life! Perfect band, perfect night!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We give a truly live performance you would expect from your favourite artists, we jam on stage and every gig is unique! We are always happy to meet you before the wedding to get to know each other and plan your day... we don´t like to rock up, play and leave, we want to party with you!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cash or card payments
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, corporates, work parties and even wakes!
- How long do you play for?Our performance times vary but typically we will play 2x 45 minute sets or 2x 60 minute sets. We're happy to tailor packages to suit your budget and needs!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We own all of our equpiment (including PA and stage lighting) and is included with all packages at no additional cost
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We do indeed! We're happy to provide you with copies of certificates
- How much space do you require?4x4m (but can work with smaller spaces if need be)
Ignition - R. Kelly
Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Uptown FunK - Mark Ronson (ft. Bruno Mars)
Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
Trouble - Iggy Azelea ft. Jennifer Hudson
Rather Be ...